Odd Couples

Facekicker

Always thought David Beckham could do better than Victoria. No homo, just never thought she was that hot. But yes, I'm also the one that would bang Bond's wife so take it however you want.

I'll cut you some slack because Brosnan's wife was legit hot when he married her and you can see the attraction but as the years went by and the pounds piled on just look at how his body language changes. It says it all.

af36re2.jpg

01_Pierce_Brosnan_and_Keely_Shaye-Smith.

piercea.jpg

Pierce_Brosnan__Keely_Shaye_Smith.jpg

Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+Smith+Univers

Brosnan still looks great but holy hell it is sad to see how his wife has changed. And it is not down to a medical condition, Brosnan has admitted in interviews that he struggles to stay in shape for movie roles because of his wife's love of food and carb heavy diet.

It's entirely her own doing.

Always thought David Beckham could do better than Victoria. No homo, just never thought she was that hot. But yes, I'm also the one that would bang Bond's wife so take it however you want.

I'll cut you some slack because Brosnan's wife was legit hot when he married her and you can see the attraction but as the years went by and the pounds piled on just look at how his body language changes. It says it all.

af36re2.jpg

01_Pierce_Brosnan_and_Keely_Shaye-Smith.

piercea.jpg

Pierce_Brosnan__Keely_Shaye_Smith.jpg

Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+Smith+Univers

Brosnan still looks great but holy hell it is sad to see how his wife has changed. And it is not down to a medical condition, Brosnan has admitted in interviews that he struggles to stay in shape for movie roles because of his wife's love of food and carb heavy diet.

It's entirely her own doing.

Good for him.

You don't divorce your wife just because she puts on some weight.

Some of you are going to have some piss poor marriages if you think "love" and commitment is all about looks and hotness.

• Like 1

Who mentoned divorce?

If you love your wife like Brosnan does the least you can do is encourage them to stay healthy, if not for their sake, then do it for your children so they don't learn bad habits and end up without a mother because she died of a massive heart attack due to being morbidly obese.

People are do fucking selfish. Put down the fast food and stop stuffing your fat fucking face like a greedy pig.

• Like 2

Who mentoned divorce?

If you love your wife like Brosnan does the least you can do is encourage them to stay healthy, if not for their sake, then do it for your children so they don't learn bad habits and end up without a mother because she died of a massive heart attack due to being morbidly obese.

People are do fucking selfish. Put down the fast food and stop stuffing your fat fucking face like a greedy pig.

She is far from being morbidly obese.

And I guess I just don't think I'm in the position to completely judge other people's lives. They are adults, having a healthy appetite isn't against the law. Maybe she has health or disability issues. If the two of them are happy - more power to them. And more respect to him for not leaving her for some 22-year-old hot young actress.

Who mentoned divorce?

She is far from being morbidly obese.

And I guess I just don't think I'm in the position to completely judge other people's lives. They are adults, having a healthy appetite isn't against the law. Maybe she has health or disability issues. If the two of them are happy - more power to them. And more respect to him for not leaving her for some 22-year-old hot young actress.

She is at least 100 pounds overweight, she looks triple the size she was. Obesity is a national epidemic in many countries, which, not pardoning the pun, puts a massive strain on health services. A healthy appetite is one that doesn't lead to obesity. Brosnan has admitted in interviews that her problem is liking food too much. If she had a legit medical issue you can be sure he would have mentioned that and not "my wife likes her pasta and wine too much."

Frankly there is far too much pussyfooting around obesity. A few more hard truths is precisly what is needed. Drinking and smoking is treated as such and eating crap should be no different.

• Like 1