Baltimore

magisme

April 28th tell me where were you. You were sittin' at home watchin' your TV, while I was participatin' in some anarchy.

Glad someone got the reference. Too bad this couldn't wait until tomm :(

I got the refrence, props man. It seems like nobody on this forum knows Shit about Sublime, one of the best bands of the 90s.

April 26th, 1992....

Finally we got our own PA, where do you think I both this guitar that your hearing today???

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

Didn't Ray Lewis allegedly murder someone?

Yes. He ended up getting an obstruction of justice charge, probation. 2 people were stabbed to death, allegedly by Lewis and his friends. But they couldn't prove it in a court of law. Couldn't find the murder weapon(knife).

Didn't Ray Lewis allegedly murder someone?

Yes. He ended up getting an obstruction of justice charge, probation. 2 people were stabbed to death, allegedly by Lewis and his friends. But they couldn't prove it in a court of law. Couldn't find the murder weapon(knife).

And they pretty conclusively found that Lewis hid or destroyed the murder weapon, hence obstruction.

He also didn't put out a video condemning the 2013 riots after the Ravens won the Super Bowl, which caused more damage than the current riots have caused so far.

Not to mention the inherent hypocrisy of a middle linebacker saying "don't be violent."

America is truly fucked. This is just one reason of many,

I remember thinking how truly weird it was when I went to college over there. Everyone seemed to be going out of their way to proclaim how inclusive the place was but all I could see was unbelievably fucking false displays of "togetherness" and all the rest of that trite politically correct shit.

That's what it was - all plastic tokenism and over white smiles. Then the facade starts to slip when you go into the canteen and see all the black students sitting together and you learn they all live on the same dorm hall too. All smiley smile how are you have a nice day affirmitive action bollox - you could cut the tension with a knife.

The black students were visible, like ornaments, but otherwise totally ignored and isolated. But hey - we got black students aint it great gee willikers.

Yeah, no thanks.

• Like 1

It's been a decade since I lived over there but I no longer see the country I once knew. It has become a place of fear and loathing.

If you just watch the news it is.

I have friends and family all over America. The news isn't an entertainment show.

It's been a decade since I lived over there but I no longer see the country I once knew. It has become a place of fear and loathing.

No that's just in Las Vegas

Hunter uses the Las Vegas experience as essentially a metaphor for the spritual and psychological state of affairs in America.

America is fine.

Not even close.

There are problems, but there are issues with every country. The fact remains that we continue to be a driving force behind the global economy and the standard of living constantly ranks decently high.

Are the best days behind us? Absolutely. But shit ain't half bad.

• Like 1