The Girls Behind Guns N’ Roses (Uproxx Part 3)

Damn, why is this not turned in a bigger documentary movie like the Cobain film Montage of a Heck? (watching that one just now). But gonna put it on pause for this of course.

EDIT: Cool to see this, bummed it's over.

Edited by Rdeyahlxp

Damn, why is this not turned in a bigger documentary movie like the Cobain film Montage of a Heck? (watching that one just now). But gonna put it on pause for this of course.

EDIT: Cool to see this, bummed it's over.

Because GNR doesn't really have a Courtney Loves Money

I hope Axl watches this and realizes who are his real friends who took care of him cause they loved him and not his money, When he was nothing, these girls supported him and the band members, gave them food, sex, place to stay etc etc unlike some Nanny and their kids who are leeching of his money now. Axl, I know its your personal life if you want to give all your money to your Nanny, but also remember those people who actually cared about you when you were Nothing.

and what exactly happends if he "realise" this?

These girls Majority of people from the LA strip scene have aged better than Axl.

Seems to be GnR were a big load of girls anyway...were they not such massive tarts they'd be together now and one of the most successful bands in the world, instead scratching their arses for a living releasing sub-standard quality material while the best singers busying getting wanked off by his housekeeper.

Seems to be GnR were a big load of girls anyway...were they not such massive tarts they'd be together now and one of the most successful bands in the world, instead scratching their arses for a living releasing sub-standard quality material while the best singers busying getting wanked off by his housekeeper.

....busying getting wanked off by his housekeeper....no wonder the guy doesn't give a shit about his fans anymore. But hey, free speech lives loud n proud on this board so everybody clap their hands

Yeah, when I saw the ad for Kurt Cobain's documentary, I was also thinking the someone should do one on Axl and GNR.

I think Axl doesn't want to get involved in anything GNR, so no one makes it.

Sucks. Lots of band members didn't get along, but they still do shit with their bands.

Put Axl and SLash in different rooms and interview them separately. Do something to get something going.

....busying getting wanked off by his housekeeper....no wonder the guy doesn't give a shit about his fans anymore. But hey, free speech lives loud n proud on this board so everybody clap their hands

apart from that part, what Lenny said is 100% true

Oh boo fuckin' hoo, lets all have a cry about the poor millionaire rock star scared to read the internet because people say mean mean things. Suddenly it's my fault rock stars have been cunts to their fans since year dot now too :lol:

• Like 1

Come on guys bashing Axl is not the answer to anything.

There are many frustrated fans at the moment. The crazy thing is we don't care about a reunion. We just want Axl to succeed by himself. But from our vantage point Axl has no ambition to do anything right now.

But you are right. Some of that frustration leads to absurd comments and bashing on Axl that has no merit.

The biggest criticism I have with Axl is he has too much talent and so much left to give creatively that it's sad he hasn't done more.

• Like 1

There are many frustrated fans at the moment. The crazy thing is we don't care about a reunion. We just want Axl to succeed by himself. But from our vantage point Axl has no ambition to do anything right now.

But you are right. Some of that frustration leads to absurd comments and bashing on Axl that has no merit.

The biggest criticism I have with Axl is he has too much talent and so much left to give creatively that it's sad he hasn't done more.

He has every right in the world to just chill out if he wants. I don't begrudge him at all for it. I just wish we could see another band come along with similar talent and attitude. Rock and roll is fucking dead now and that's a sad thing to see.

Edited by GNRfan2008
  • Like 1

I agree with you Marc. I'm not angry or upset with Axl man. I'd be really happy if he'd release lots more music though. If it happens, it happens. If not, oh well. That'll suck. I hope he does though. Great video!!!

Appetite

Lies

Illusion

Illusion

Chinese

That's four albums and an EP

Spaghetti - covers album

How does that equal eight?

I've been a diehard fan of Axl Rose since 1988. I can feel frustrated and disappointed in him for his lack of desire to "give back" to the fans any time I want. The reason Axl lives in a mansion and is worth over 100 million dollars is because of his FANS.

If you made promises to your customers about all these great changes you were doing to your deli and that you had 15 new killer sandwich recipes you were going to put on the menu and you told them that for years and years.....then you slowly started reducing the hours you were open, and never debuted the new menu (which you used to keep customers interested)....and then five years later you had nothing new and were only open for one hour per week, what would you tell your most loyal customers when they complained to you? The customers who had ate at your deli for 25 years, spent thousands of dollars, and always bragged up your deli to everybody they met. When they said "one hour per week and not serving the new menu you promises, what's up? That sucks dude." Your response would be to tell them to stop complaining, you already gave them good lunches in the past.

Most bands love and respect their fans and say they wouldn't have their success without them. But some posters in the GnR forums feel the exact opposite, like we are lucky to have just lived in the same time period as the great Axl Rose. And we shouldn't want or expect Axl to care about us - his fans.

Did I miss the cryptic tweet where he said there was no round two, they changed their mind about releasing the CD follow up, he was just joking about having two completed albums, and wasn't serious when he said they didn't create and record all the music to NOT release it? And that his vision and reason for keeping the GnR name was to just release one album in 20 years and tour the old hits (something he once said he would never do as an artist).

Did I miss that tweet?

• Like 2