Superhero Overkill

You're talking about the Kamala Khan Captain Marvel? I'd be shocked if the movie version wasn't Carol Danvers.

No I was talking about Carol Danvers. Should be popular amount the girls, cause she can really kick some ass.

Right, yes. I think Kamala is just "Miss" Marvel. But her book has a pretty decent buzz among female readers at the moment.

I saw the trailer for Ant Man attached to Fury Road. It looks so fucking dumb.

To be fair, I thought Guardians of the Galaxy looked stupid and didn't really pay attention to it until it came out, as I think a lot of people reacted the same way.

Ant-Man could be shit, but not going to write it off yet. Besides, I also like Paul Rudd.

You're talking about the Kamala Khan Captain Marvel? I'd be shocked if the movie version wasn't Carol Danvers.

No I was talking about Carol Danvers. Should be popular amount the girls, cause she can really kick some ass.

Right, yes. I think Kamala is just "Miss" Marvel. But her book has a pretty decent buzz among female readers at the moment.

There's only one Captain Marvel dammit!

Whiz2.JPG

Load of fuckin' bollocks, never watched a single one of em, i ain't watching these bullshit patronising cynical exercises in profiteering, i wanna see a film, i wanna story, i wanna leave with something, not watch some twat in a wanker-suit whizzing about the place in all CGI when he spent the whole process lying on his ribs on a steel plinth getting filmed in the 'to infinity and beyond!' pose, it's bullshit.

'Thithh wuns betterrrrrr, it's clothurrr to thuh comiccc', yeah, watch me die of giving a fuck.

Edited by Len B'stard

I saw the trailer for Ant Man attached to Fury Road. It looks so fucking dumb.

To be fair, I thought Guardians of the Galaxy looked stupid and didn't really pay attention to it until it came out, as I think a lot of people reacted the same way.

Ant-Man could be shit, but not going to write it off yet. Besides, I also like Paul Rudd.

Guardians is the only MCU film I've wanted to see in theaters.

There's a drive-in here that does double features every night. I'm hoping I can hold off long enough to catch Avengers and Ant-Man together. Not sure if it'll work out though.