What Music Shit Are You Watching? (videos, interviews, docu's etc)

Len Cnut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I watched the Australian Bon Scott documentary featuring Brian Johnson along with Bon's brother, interviewed for the first and last time - in his own words. Thoroughly enjoyed it, though somewhat short. There was also a 17 minute interview uploaded with Brian just talking about meeting Bon when they were both on the same bill among other things.

Future Islands done a concert during the pandemic that was streamed PPV. I never bought it at the time and it was a one off, but finally managed to stumble across it and have had that on this morning. Amazing.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dean said:

I watched the Australian Bon Scott documentary featuring Brian Johnson along with Bon's brother, interviewed for the first and last time - in his own words. Thoroughly enjoyed it, though somewhat short. There was also a 17 minute interview uploaded with Brian just talking about meeting Bon when they were both on the same bill among other things.

Future Islands done a concert during the pandemic that was streamed PPV. I never bought it at the time and it was a one off, but finally managed to stumble across it and have had that on this morning. Amazing.

Caught that myself. Saw the Brian interview has been uploaded but not yet watched it, totally intend to. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...