What Music Shit Are You Watching? (videos, interviews, docu's etc)

Len Cnut

Everybody that knows rock music has heard of this gig at Donington in 2014. I've watched it years ago and just stumbled upon it again last night. Only wanted to stay for the first song but watched the entire thing on full blast.

It is in my opinion the greatest Aerosmith show there has ever been and one of the best concerts out there, up there with AC/DC live at River Plate. The band is tight as fuck, Steven is sounding amazing and is so full of energy, the crowd is loving every second. The camera work is fantastic and the setlist features just about everything. Can it get any better?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I read an article a few weeks back about Lindsay Anderson’s scrapped documentary he made regarding Wham’s trip to China. It was never released and Anderson’s archive is kept at Stirling University and any of his work is available to view pending appointment. I booked an appointment to see it and while an interesting viewing, I can see why George and co. never signed off on it as it’s more an insight on Chinese culture, which was uncharted territory in the eyes of the Biz, and their reaction to Wham’s arrival and doesn’t showcase the glitz and glammer of a successful group from the 80’s. Some of the content is a bit dated, certainly in terms of humor, but was an interesting watch regardless.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 11:08 PM, axlfan88 said:

Come on Moreblack, don't tell me this isn't an amazing performance ;)

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=356162466411801

BAND-MAID live @ Akasaka BLITZ, January 9th, 2017

Real Existence
Before Yesterday
The Non-Fiction Days
Take Me Higher!!
Don't You Tell Me
Alone
You Only Live Once (YOLO)

I haven't hopped on the Band Maid train yet, I know of them, but haven't listened to them closely yet. Great performance nonetheless.

Edited by moreblack
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oasis live at knebworth 96 doco that came out recently, if only guns did something like this.... release a classic 90s gig and have sum of the band narrate parts of it, an hunt down sum.fans that were there an show old pics an hear stories about the gig...

Half a million ppl attended, great little doco/concert, nice one to chill an watch. Liam an Noel kinda axl an slash.. love hate relationship kinda? Haha 

#youaniweregonnaliveforever 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...