Should Axl hire Sepp Blatter to manage GNR...

GnR already has a group of people leeching and sucking from the tit. No need to add another sneaky snake.

Yeah no doubt about that one. It's ridiculous that they've been given as much power over Axls whole life and every single move he makes or doesn't make. I still can't believe that beta-ers son got away with saying it's his band. That ruined my whole year when I found out about that stupid comment man. Seriously. That guy wasn't even a thought, back when young Axl was sleeping behind dumpsters and trying to make something out of nothing while starving and that punk sure as fuck doesn't have any rights whatsoever in making such a bold statement as that one. It's literally the worst thing I've ever heard regarding GnR and Axl. I'm depressed about the whole thing. I wish Axl would say fuck that shit and get his balls back and fire the whole crew and kick them all right out of his whole life. None of them did a single thing for Axl when he became the biggest rock star in the world. Where were they back then? Nowhere. And they'd probably have spit on young Axl before he was famous if they passed him on the street and treated him like a bum. Very disturbing and sad...

GnR already has a group of people leeching and sucking from the tit. No need to add another sneaky snake.

Yeah no doubt about that one. It's ridiculous that they've been given as much power over Axls whole life and every single move he makes or doesn't make. I still can't believe that beta-ers son got away with saying it's his band. That ruined my whole year when I found out about that stupid comment man. Seriously. That guy wasn't even a thought, back when young Axl was sleeping behind dumpsters and trying to make something out of nothing while starving and that punk sure as fuck doesn't have any rights whatsoever in making such a bold statement as that one. It's literally the worst thing I've ever heard regarding GnR and Axl. I'm depressed about the whole thing. I wish Axl would say fuck that shit and get his balls back and fire the whole crew and kick them all right out of his whole life. None of them did a single thing for Axl when he became the biggest rock star in the world. Where were they back then? Nowhere. And they'd probably have spit on young Axl before he was famous if they passed him on the street and treated him like a bum. Very disturbing and sad...

I feel ya, bro'

Would have never believed any gypsy or future teller back in the day that my fav band in the world, my idol Axl Rose, would be under the command of a group of immigrants.

Not only he said "my band" but when some girl pointed at his ridiculous comment, he said "I'm gonna block you when I'm back home". That guy, who also leaked CD and got away with it, is the worst to have happened to GNR. He's a prick, he thinks Axl's fans are his too.. Unfortunately there's a bunch of Brazilian fans who praise and idolize these scumbags in all of their social media accounts. That empowers them a lot.

I'm hopeless lately and if there's one lesson to be learned from this: don't let yourself ever become vulnerable. Fight with your life. Swallow your pride and make amends with loneliness because the moment you fall like that and you have no friends and family around is when a TB will show up at your door, offer you a warm hug and ru(i)n your life forever.

^^^ well said.

As someone else said, there is a hole bunch of Brazilian followers that idolise this Fernando prick and TB which adds credit to their own self importance. When you break down this situation and evaluate it clearly, it really just highlights how damn vulnerable Axl is/was that a bunch of toilet cleaners from Brazil now control him.

Edited by Tadsy
  • Like 1

Well I have heard that Vladimir Putin is filling in for Beta as reports from the ground have stated that she went missing while on vacation. Blatter maybe set to fill in for Fernando...

Oh god, how did this thread ever start...

Edited by Randy Jesus