Whatever happened to...

Also,

o-MISCHA-BARTON-570.jpg?5

What? You didn't catch her with Billy Zane in this year's highly acclaimed film, "Zombie Killer: Elephant's Graveyard."

MV5BMTQ1NTY0ODI1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDY4

:P

No, but I did see her walking down the street when she starred in a play that came to a local college here a while back :lol:

I don't know who either of these people are :mellow:

How about now

hqdefault.jpg

A friend of mine actually use to room with Mischa back when they modelled in Italy together. One day my friend came back to their apartment and Mischa had packed up and left without any notice as she had landed the gig on the OC.

Ugh, I had a girlfriend who made me watch that whole fucking OC show on DVD :lol:

Anyway, I've never understood what anybody sees in Mischa Barton?

I saw the pic posted here and knew exactly who it was...but I genuinely had no idea whatsoever that that was MacGyver :wow:

• Like 2

I was just looking at my thighs and wondering what they'd look like next to hers. I think she's got me by a good bit, especially once you start getting close to that enormous rump of hers. I'm over 6 ft and close to 200 lbs. Mischa Barton should not have larger thighs.

Is it immediately noticeable to you all that Americans are generally fat as fuck? Like beyond the joke of it. How often do you see videos or pics of Americans and spontaneously think, "Man, they really are fat"?

• Like 1

I was just looking at my thighs and wondering what they'd look like next to hers. I think she's got me by a good bit, especially once you start getting close to that enormous rump of hers. I'm over 6 ft and close to 200 lbs. Mischa Barton should not have larger thighs.

Is it immediately noticeable to you all that Americans are generally fat as fuck? Like beyond the joke of it. How often do you see videos or pics of Americans and spontaneously think, "Man, they really are fat"?

Let's just say my last encounter with my American cousins went something like this

• Like 2

Not on the telly but like, when you watch youtube and it's some random fucker filming some crowded place in American then yeah, you do have some fuckin' chubbers knocking about.

I don't even mind a big bird y'know, I'm quite a tall fella myself and i ain't for these like, little shrimpy birds, you've got to have a bit of meat on you for my liking but there's a different between ample and super-sized y'know? :lol:

But i don't think it's just yanks, the veneer of media always presents us with ideals of prettyiness etc etc but the fact of it is ordinary people are just that, ordinary. It's just by sheer size of the fuckin' country everything you have you have excessively. Yeah, you probably have the most fattys out of any other country but probably the most skinny people too.

I mean, to put things in perspective, you can drive from one end of England to the other in like...10 hours. You lot have to drive 10 hours for a fuckin' pint of milk :lol: I can walk from one end of my town to the other in about 40 minutes, i bet if you wanted to walk from one end of your town to another you'd wear out your fuckin' shoes before you got there.

It's so depressing.

And its spreading around the world too thanks to American fast food joints.

You are just as likely to see some fat fuck waddling around Ireland these days stuffing their mush with Krispy Kreme donuts washed down with a large syrupy "coffee" from Starbucks.

If I was in charge here I'd tax the fuck out of American fast food joints so they'd get the message and fuck off somewhere else.

It's so depressing.

You are just as likely to see some fat fuck waddling around Ireland these days stuffing their mush with Krispy Kreme donuts washed down with a large syrupy "coffee" from Starbucks.

If I was in charge here I'd tax the fuck out of American fast food joints so they'd get the message and fuck off somewhere else.

So we can enjoy our battered sausage and meat pies? :lol:

It's so depressing.

So we can enjoy our battered sausage and meat pies? :lol:

At least we haven't started putting sugar in there :lol: