Murderers on the Loose - What Info Is Helpful?

magisme

Apparently a couple of convicted murderers escaped from a prison in upstate New York. Authorities are asking people to be on the lookout for the two men. Here are the descriptions from Reuters:

The convicts were identified as Richard Matt, 48, serving 25 years to life for three counts of murder, kidnapping and robbery. He stands 6 feet tall, 210 pounds and had black hair and a tattoo reading "Mexico Forever".

So he's Mexican? Maybe Mexican-American? :lol:

The other prisoner, David Sweat, 34, is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for the murder of a sheriff's deputy. He is 5'11", 165 pounds and has brown hair and tattoos on his left bicep and right fingers.

Uh? :lol:

C'mon now. I understand damn well that minorities get fucked by the justice system, but this is absurd. What a bunch of sheep we've become.

Edit: Link to Reuters http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/06/us-usa-newyork-prisoners-idUSKBN0OM0P720150606?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter

David Sweat is a white dude, btw. It's taboo to say regardless.

Edited by magisme

It's kinda like the whole fat debate, to call someone fat is considered an insult now, just across the board an insult. But it's descriptive, isn't it? Fat on it's own isn't an insult. Fat cunt, THATS an insult. Similar thing going on here, referring to someone as black...or white...or Mexican, it's descriptive, you're not being marginalised or undermined, you're being described. On the one hand it's like you encourage people to be proud of who they are and where they come from but on the other hand it's like...an unmentionable, it's ridiculous as a concept and we're making a fuckin' mockery of ourselves.

Sorry if i call you black when you're black, or white when you're white, or an Eskimo when you're an Eskimo...but it's what you are so deal with it. 'But I'm not defined by my race', uh I think you'll find you are, to a degree. You're defined by your race, your hair colour, your hair length, your skin colour, these are all descriptive things. You're not entirely defined by it but to a point, yes, you are fucking defined by it, notwithstanding whatever crazy hippie rationale you assign to your identity like 'the real me is in my soul', yeah, well until i can see your soul well enough to fill a fuckin' doctors form for ya I'm gonna stick to the traditional methods, thank you very much.

This reductive political correctness where you distort the reality to make it so words are the actual criminals and not the humans or the human sentiment behind them, it's a ridiculous backward approach to things and all it does is hinder our ability to communicate as human beings...because thats all that words are, they have no morality behind them in and of themselves, they are simply a tool through which we communicate and the more of them we wipe off the acceptability chart the more difficult it becomes to communicate, it's absolute madness.

I agree 100% with this wily pathan Len :lol:

• Like 1

The paki lad has a point.

Well described :lol:

It's kinda like the whole fat debate, to call someone fat is considered an insult now, just across the board an insult. But it's descriptive, isn't it? Fat on it's own isn't an insult. Fat cunt, THATS an insult. Similar thing going on here, referring to someone as black...or white...or Mexican, it's descriptive, you're not being marginalised or undermined, you're being described. On the one hand it's like you encourage people to be proud of who they are and where they come from but on the other hand it's like...an unmentionable, it's ridiculous as a concept and we're making a fuckin' mockery of ourselves.

Sorry if i call you black when you're black, or white when you're white, or an Eskimo when you're an Eskimo...but it's what you are so deal with it. 'But I'm not defined by my race', uh I think you'll find you are, to a degree. You're defined by your race, your hair colour, your hair length, your skin colour, these are all descriptive things. You're not entirely defined by it but to a point, yes, you are fucking defined by it, notwithstanding whatever crazy hippie rationale you assign to your identity like 'the real me is in my soul', yeah, well until i can see your soul well enough to fill a fuckin' doctors form for ya I'm gonna stick to the traditional methods, thank you very much.

This reductive political correctness where you distort the reality to make it so words are the actual criminals and not the humans or the human sentiment behind them, it's a ridiculous backward approach to things and all it does is hinder our ability to communicate as human beings...because thats all that words are, they have no morality behind them in and of themselves, they are simply a tool through which we communicate and the more of them we wipe off the acceptability chart the more difficult it becomes to communicate, it's absolute madness.

I agree 100% with this wily pathan Len :lol:

Stripped mother-naked and greased up like a slippery eel :lol: 'mother-naked', i wish I'd come up with that, what a phrase :lol:

• Like 1

Apparently a couple of convicted murderers escaped from a prison in upstate New York. Authorities are asking people to be on the lookout for the two men. Here are the descriptions from Reuters:

The convicts were identified as Richard Matt, 48, serving 25 years to life for three counts of murder, kidnapping and robbery. He stands 6 feet tall, 210 pounds and had black hair and a tattoo reading "Mexico Forever".

So he's Mexican? Maybe Mexican-American? :lol:

The other prisoner, David Sweat, 34, is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for the murder of a sheriff's deputy. He is 5'11", 165 pounds and has brown hair and tattoos on his left bicep and right fingers.

Uh? :lol:

C'mon now. I understand damn well that minorities get fucked by the justice system, but this is absurd. What a bunch of sheep we've become.

Edit: Link to Reuters http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/06/us-usa-newyork-prisoners-idUSKBN0OM0P720150606?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter

David Sweat is a white dude, btw. It's taboo to say regardless.

yeah it was reported on cnn a year or 2 back that police giving the description of the suspect using race was racist. this shows just how stupid of a country we have become.