Gin

wasted

I'm enter level so I think Gordon's and Bombay sapphire are straight outlaw. But is there any way to take it next level other than

Lemon and cucumber sandwiches.

I got some rules if you don't like comedy get the fuck outta my show.

Gin. WTF.

Gin or the tonic cuts through the humidity pretty well. It's pretty refreshing. A light beer is good too with ice and lime. But a Guinness for example just leaves you sweating and sleepy. So a pho noodle and gin is the way to go in sub tropical climates.

You are not actually meant to have Guinness chilled but I have found a cool one, as it is served in most British pubs, is refreshing on a hot day - but I see your point. After a week drinking a lot I have decided out of all of the shitty cheap ('spoons prices) UK largers (e.g. Fosters, Carlsberg, Stella) Carling is the best. Carling is still fairly shit really but it does not have that pissy urine aftertaste that the others have. Now Stella is interesting. Stella gets you drunk really fast for some odd reason, nasty sort of English lout drunkenness, not merry Irish ''danny boy'' drunkenness. I do not know why as it is only about 1 more percent than the others. No wonder they call it the 'wife beater'.

Heeey, i like Stella :(. If it aint warm it aint Guinness!

Gin and Tonics might be for birds because you're mixing it like a weak cunt. Straight with cucumber or Martinis for me. Polish a couple of those and say it's for poofs.

In the final reckoning you really are a great Jessie, arent you? :lol: fuckin' cucumbers in booze, alright mate :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard