Gin

wasted

I think G&T's are associated with preppy New England types in the summer or something. I was at the park the other day and someone told me I looked like I should be holding a G&T.

Or maybe I just looked super gay.

It's weird how what Americans call preppy dress is like...aspirational for the working classes over here. Like, street lads, tough type guys dress in a manner thats like, REALLY what you would call preppy. It comes from like, Mods and that I suppose, the roots of it, polo shirts, straight leg trousers, all that sort of stuff...and those guys were fuckin' violent speed-freak psychos. What you lot call preppy is like the football hooligans uniform, you see em on the old news reels, blood gushing out of their head onto their brand new cream coloured Stone Island jumpers. Ivy League type clothing is basically like your nutters type dress.

Sorry, off topic eh?

On topic:

I think I'd get some fuckin' funny looks if i went down the Nascot Arms tonight and ordered a fuckin' G&T :lol:

Len likes proper cheap crap Whisky, like high commisioner .

That was YEARS ago, it was all I could afford, the ol' Stoitchkov vodka :lol:

PS, that rhubarb wine gave Len's 'mate' a stroke

You don't reckon it was maybe the 40 preceeding years of drinking and smoking Dunhills that gave your 'Mum' the stroke, do you? :lol:

The Nascot arms has closed down you sagging tit

No it hasn't, thats the Bedford Arms, fat man, you should know, it's round the corner from your fuckin' house :lol:

Stella gets you pissed cos of bubbles. Like Bud is fizzy. The oxygen makes the alcohol enter the blood quicker. Same with Champagne.

That's why spirits and wine are slow release, stomach pump material. You drink half a bottle of JD before realise actually I'm obliterated.

But the trick with red wine is to drink fizzy water on the side. Red wine is an easy way to become an alco.

I might sneak a gin and tonic in at lunch time pretending to order a pint as well.

Stella gets you pissed cos of bubbles. Like Bud is fizzy. The oxygen makes the alcohol enter the blood quicker. Same with Champagne.

That's why spirits and wine are slow release, stomach pump material. You drink half a bottle of JD before realise actually I'm obliterated.

But the trick with red wine is to drink fizzy water on the side. Red wine is an easy way to become an alco.

I might sneak a gin and tonic in at lunch time pretending to order a pint as well.

All beer is fizzy! Fosters is no less fizzy than Stella yet you can drink twenty cans of that and be sober as a judge.

I've detected a slight, spirity, under taste in Stella. It is weird because they market it as this high class Euro chic beer, with those expensive looking adverts set in some Belgium town, but it is really just associated with chavs getting smashed on it, and terraced house domestic violence - at least in an English context.

Edited by DieselDaisy

I kind of mix my drinks too though. Like have a few beers then wine then spirits. Like 10 drinks I suppose but I'm fine until about 2 pm the next day then I need a gin n tonic. That's okay for a few days but then eventually feel terrible stop for a day. Then start again with beers. So gin n tonic is fine I reckon it's pretty hard to drink too much of it.

All beer is fizzy! Fosters is no less fizzy than Stella yet you can drink twenty cans of that and be sober as a judge.

I've detected a slight, spirity, under taste in Stella. It is weird because they market it as this high class Euro chic beer, with those expensive looking adverts set in some Belgium town, but it is really just associated with chavs getting smashed on it, and terraced house domestic violence - at least in an English context.

:lol:

I'm quite fond of Newcastle Brown actually, have been since i was a kid. I think it had something to do with seeing Sid Vicious necking bottles of it on the telly in my formative years. London Pride too.

Fosters and Budweiser need to be eradicated from the face of this planet! Fosters Ice was what the soft lads in school used to drink on those first 13 yr old 'I'm 18, honest!' trips down the pub.

And those fuckin' smaller than a pint cans need eradicating too. I must be fuckin' OCD or something but it's just gotta be them pint cans. It's just how i measure beer, in pints, my limits are worked out in pint form.

5 pints - slightly warm feeling

8 pints - getting chattier, chain-smoking

10-12 pints - wahey!

15 + pints - fuck do you mean I can't drive? Gimme them fuckin' keys, I'll show yous all! You're all a shower of wankers, the lot of ya, come on then!

Have you ever drank Shaoxing rice wine? Fuckin rank. It is about the only booze I won't go near with a barge pole. I have to have it in the house for cooking.

I think i got a bottle of that out of Tescos once. It don't particularly like...taste of anything.

But it's more fizzy. You're only meant to have one aren't you. Like the old man in the ad outside a cafe watching ladies play boule.

Another thing is the chemicals they use. Heinken and Stella seem to set me on fire. Fosters, Carling not so much. It's the ones that glow orange that f me up.

Flat English beer just doesn't get you wrecked because it's not fizzy. Bass is flat and 3.6%?

But it's more fizzy. You're only meant to have one aren't you. Like the old man in the ad outside a cafe watching ladies play boule.

Another thing is the chemicals they use. Heinken and Stella seem to set me on fire. Fosters, Carling not so much. It's the ones that glow orange that f me up.

Flat English beer just doesn't get you wrecked because it's not fizzy. Bass is flat and 3.6%?

Bass? You're talking to a fuckin' Geordie man, you could stabbed for mentioning that shit out loud in public on Tyneside

It tastes like diarrhea, in a bottle.

Do you not mean Sake, Japanese rice wine? Sake can be quite pleasant, especially warmed up on a hot day.

Sake, yes, thats what it was!

I've never understood this notion people have where certain drinks give you a certain kind of pissed feeling. Like my mate refuses to drink whiskey cuz apparently it makes him aggressive. Pissed is pissed to me, you can be more or less pissed but it's not like I'll drink something and it'll magically give me weird behavioural traits.

I've never understood this notion people have where certain drinks give you a certain kind of pissed feeling. Like my mate refuses to drink whiskey cuz apparently it makes him aggressive. Pissed is pissed to me, you can be more or less pissed but it's not like I'll drink something and it'll magically give me weird behavioural traits.

I think there is some truth in it. I know you can get pissed in weird ways with various drinks. After one particularly heavy drinking spree which consisted of a load of Baileys followed by Stella, my legs ceased working. My head was sober but my legs just would not function.

That 14% cider you get in the South west is the main one where after 7 pints I didn't really know what I was doing.

Chinese spirits kind of like lighter fluid. In meetings they crack open bottles and try to negotiate. It's a trick they use. Little did they know. I was gargling with it. It was like sambuca. I finished this 400 quid bottle of it. Paijiu master. Jedi of paijiu.

Gin and Tonics might be for birds because you're mixing it like a weak cunt. Straight with cucumber or Martinis for me. Polish a couple of those and say it's for poofs.

Fuck off! :lol:

G&Ts are awesome. Why does everyone gripe about their drinking image? Who gives a shit? I drank an Apple Ale the other day because 1) I wanted to and 2) fuck you, that's why.

Gin and Tonics might be for birds because you're mixing it like a weak cunt. Straight with cucumber or Martinis for me. Polish a couple of those and say it's for poofs.

Fuck off! :lol:

G&Ts are awesome. Why does everyone gripe about their drinking image? Who gives a shit? I drank an Apple Ale the other day because 1) I wanted to and 2) fuck you, that's why.

I admit, the other day I made a blended fruity drink.

1) It was half vodka

2) It was 102 fucking degrees out, sometimes it's too hot for beer.