Escaped convicts in NY

drtydane

Y'know what always intrigued me? Frank Lee Morris and the Anglin brothers i think it was? The ones that escaped from Alcatraz, from the imaginatively titled movie Escape from Alcatraz. D'ya reckon they made it? I don't know why but, having looked at it and read lots of reports etc etc, i think they did.

Yeah, considering the amount of planning and thought that went into getting out of the prison, you would have to believe that these guys put just as much thought into how they'd avoid the eventual manhunt once they escaped.

Seems to me that most prisoners who try to escape simply concern themselves with extricating their physical selves from the prison, without much thought as to what they'll do once they get out. Considering these two have not been caught a week after breaking loose, it seems they had a game plan for once they were out.

And if we've learned anything from watching movies and television shows situated in prisons, every prison guard is a corrupt asshole who can be easily bought :P

yeah they are going to get caught anytime now. it must really suck to come up with the grand scheme just to have the person that helped you breakout and was supposed to be your getaway driver, get cold feet and run to the cops.

They had a backup plan. They said that one of them had used the woman's phone to contact several of his ppl.

Also heard that the guy who originally arrested the Matt guy said that he has a huge cock and is a ladies man lol. And the woman's husband worked at the prison too. Poor bastard.

Edited by drtydane

What a surprise they had inside help? That woman had an affair with one of the prisoners and maybe her husband helped too.

What a sick world we live in. where they hell could they be? If they made it to the Canadian border there are tons of places they could cross without being stopped. I just hope they aren't in someone's home terrorizing some innocent family.

With all those cops looking for them, you would think they would have been found already. They must have a map or great instincts for self preservation.

Just read they were spotted near the NY Pennsylvania border.

Boy these guys have walked a lot of miles in over a week. I guess the cops are looking in the wrong places.

They should make their way to Canada. Then no one would find them for a long time.

Is this the American version of wor Raoul Moat? Is an inebriated baseball or American football player going to make an attempt to help the fugitive by turning up with a can of beer, a sandwich and a fishing rod?

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

Is this the American version of wor Raoul Moat? Is an inebriated baseball or American football player going to make an attempt to help the fugitive by turning up with a can of beer, a sandwich and a fishing rod?

I believe it was fried chicken actually :lol:

Did he not have a sandwich on him also? I'm sure he had a sandwich.

The wonderful thing about it by the way was it sounds exactly like the sort of altruistic scheme you come up with when you are drunk.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Did he not have a sandwich on him also? I'm sure he had a sandwich.

The wonderful thing about it by the way was it sounds exactly like the sort of altruistic scheme you come up with when you are drunk.

You should check out his new documentary, its really good.