Attack at French Factory, Man Beheaded

magisme

Opposite of Britain where we make them welcome but they create their own ghetto zones.

With all due respect Chris i can still remember bricks through the window, NF spray painted on your front door, people pissing up against your house and pushing shit through letterboxes :lol:

What a load of shite. Britain's whole policy with migrants is to basically bend over and take it up the arse. You know why they are all in Calais waiting to get here rather than stay in France or Italy? The secret got out long ago that Britain is ''this, crazy loopy left country which gives you benefits, welfare and health for free''. You cannot even dismiss a migrant now from work because they instantly play the 'race card'. If you pick up a government leaflet it is in fifty different languages, and there are schools in London where English is not even spoken! ''Ba ba rainbow sheep'' and banning Golliwogs!

I'm gonna continue under the assumption that you're taking the piss. :)

Name something there that I have said that is incorrect? Grab a police or NHS leaflet and it will have fifty different languages on it, Cantonese, Japanese, Swahili. Is this a society which aims to promote inclusiveness? Schools do not put on nativities because they might ''offend non-Christian's 'uman rights''. You work, don't you? Then I bet they have had you on an ''equality and dyye versity'' indoctrination course? Everybody in this country who works or studies has to do one of these courses. Nazi Germany were not as successful at indoctrinating their citizenry as the (in fairness, largely white) Guardian reading elite who sprung up with ''Blair's Britain''.

Opposite of Britain where we make them welcome but they create their own ghetto zones.

With all due respect Chris i can still remember bricks through the window, NF spray painted on your front door, people pissing up against your house and pushing shit through letterboxes :lol:

What a load of shite. Britain's whole policy with migrants is to basically bend over and take it up the arse. You know why they are all in Calais waiting to get here rather than stay in France or Italy? The secret got out long ago that Britain is ''this, crazy loopy left country which gives you benefits, welfare and health for free''. You cannot even dismiss a migrant now from work because they instantly play the 'race card'. If you pick up a government leaflet it is in fifty different languages, and there are schools in London where English is not even spoken! ''Ba ba rainbow sheep'' and banning Golliwogs!

Its not really something I'm trying to convince anyone of Dies', i was there, i lived it.

Get your head out your arse with your Auschwitz survivor mentality haha. ''I was in Nam'' haha. Britain, especially London and the south, bends over backwards to make non-whites feel as comfortable as possible. If they fail in this, a person of non-white appearance merely has to start ranting on about ''uman rights'' and ''cos wos black'' to get ''compen''. Look at all that diversity nonsense at the Olympics. London is a city of Guardian reading nutters haha. There is nothing one of these middle class Guardian reading whites would like to do more, than patronise you with anecdotes demonstrating their multi cultural values. They might even mention the fact that they own Bob Marley's Legend. Heck, Gervais built his entire comedy routine around this.

What schools dont put on nativitys, my brothers little boy was playing a shepherd last Christmas :lol:

A local school in my area did in its place Wizard of Oz. Fenwick's window also no longer puts on Christmas nativity scenes but things like Gulliver's Travels and Alice in Wonderland: http://www.fenwick.co.uk/daily-muse/articles/tumble-into-alices-wonderland

Edited by DieselDaisy

Its not really something I'm trying to convince anyone of Dies', i was there, i lived it.

Get your head out your arse with your Auschwitz survivor mentality haha. ''I was in Nam'' haha. Britain, especially London and the south, bends over backwards to make non-whites feel as comfortable as possible. If they fail in this, a person of non-white appearance merely has to start ranting on about ''uman rights'' and ''cos wos black'' to get ''compen''. Look at all that diversity nonsense at the Olympics. London is a city of Guardian reading nutters haha. There is nothing one of these middle class Guardian reading whites would like to do more, than patronise you with anecdotes demonstrating their multi cultural values. They might even mention the fact that they own Bob Marley's Legend. Heck, Gervais built his entire comedy routine around this.

What schools dont put on nativitys, my brothers little boy was playing a shepherd last Christmas :lol:

A local school in my area did in its place Wizard of Oz. Fenwick's window also no longer puts on Christmas nativity scenes but things like Gulliver's Travels and Alice in Wonderland: http://www.fenwick.co.uk/daily-muse/articles/tumble-into-alices-wonderland

You're just ranting bollocks that is in no way pertinent to what i was saying, are you denying the things I stated happened? You can bang on about people lined up in Calais or whatever but how does that make what i was saying about my situation when i was a lad 'a load of shite'? Nobody bent over backwards to help me do shit and if you can point out where and how, since you seem to know my life better than me, I'd be glad to know when it was, i must've been fuckin out that day.

But quite frankly at this point in time you're just enjoying sounding off, i couldn't make a point here if i tried cuz all i'd get is facetious remarks like 'lay off all the Auschwitz survivor bollocks', you appear to be enjoying speaking too much to entertain any of other perspective.

'Lad'? Pre-Blair then - pre ''equality and dyye versity'' - pre open border time. Heck, the ratio of ethnically British whites to non-British in some shit hole areas of London makes white racism all but impossible. How for example are whites meant to be racist at some of these London comprehensives when they are not even extent in the first place?

'Lad'? Pre-Blair then - pre ''equality and dyye versity'' - pre open border time. Heck, the ratio of ethnically British whites to non-British in some shit hole areas of London makes white racism all but impossible. How for example are whites meant to be racist at some of these London comprehensives when they are not even extent in the first place?

Yes Dies', pre-Blair (and a fair bit during) and pre-whatever all this stuff about guardian readers and middle classes that you're going on about, hence the reason the post that i made began with the words 'i remember', that post that you decided was a load of shite offhand :lol:

Thing is Dies', the feelings of the man on the street ain't dictated to by no government or no telly or no newspaper articles or nothing, that shit only exists for you if you read those papers, watch that telly or give a shit about those government policies and/or ideas, your average fella still thinks like he always has, all that stuff you're talking about only makes odds to the middle class people who care about it.

Edited by Len B'stard

Wouldn't happen now. And even if you suffered racism in the past, all you have to do is complain to your local party apparatchik (who will probably be, New Labour in spirit if not party) and say,

''its cos wos black, innit? Cos wos black and mooslem. Yous offend my 'uman rights''

Pot of taxpayers gold will be on its way to you.

Wouldn't happen now. And even if you suffered racism in the past, all you have to do is complain to your local party apparatchik (who will probably be, New Labour in spirit if not party) and say,

''its cos wos black, innit? Cos wos black and mooslem. Yous offend my 'uman rights''

As lately as the mid noughties my Uncle got that sort of grief, bricks through the window, the spray-paint, even a lit firework through his letterbox. The blokes a fuckin' pensioner in his late 60s and they'd throw fuckin' stones at him when he stepped outside. Y'know what the police said? 'we know who they are but we can't do anything unless we actually catch them doing it'. You think about that for a second, you got kids in your family right? They were sleeping upstairs in that house that night, the bottom nearly caught fire and had it done that would've been them lot for the fuckin' BBQ. I made a point of this to the copper on the scene, what if the kids had got hurt, you ain't doing nothing about this and if i catch them and kick the shit out of em then what? Her reply was we'll arrest you for assault. Y'know what the coppers did? Fuck all. For months and months and months. When it did get sorted it was cuz me and a mate did something about it.

We were brown then and mooslem then and supposedly had 'uman rights then, for all the good it done. And as far as a pot of gold my uncles still a pensioner, he still gets fuck all money out of his pension and he still lives in a council estate.

Now were I someone that thought like the sort of mentalities you've been conveying up there I'd be going 'IT'S CUZ THEY'RE FUCKIN' WHITE AND THE KIDS DOING THE BRICKIN' WAS WHITE SO THEY'RE ALL FUCKIN' STICKIN' TOGETHER CUZ THEY'RE RACIST CUNTS'...but that would be lazy of me, wouldn't it? Just like you're being up there.

WOW!!!! Fuck me Dies' I'm all for a bit of casual racism but have a word with yourself eh? :lol:

At what point have I been racist? In fact by accusing me of racism there it shows that they have been successfully indoctrinated on a diversity course. I reserve most of my dislike for the thoroughly white Guardianistas of this country.

As lately as the mid noughties my Uncle got that sort of grief, bricks through the window, the spray-paint, even a lit firework through his letterbox. The blokes a fuckin' pensioner in his late 60s and they'd throw fuckin' stones at him when he stepped outside. Y'know what the police said? 'we know who they are but we can't do anything unless we actually catch them doing it'. You think about that for a second, you got kids in your family right? They were sleeping upstairs in that house that night, the bottom nearly caught fire and had it done that would've been them lot for the fuckin' BBQ. I made a point of this to the copper on the scene, what if the kids had got hurt, you ain't doing nothing about this and if i catch them and kick the shit out of em then what? Her reply was we'll arrest you for assault. Y'know what the coppers did? Fuck all. For months and months and months. When it did get sorted it was cuz me and a mate did something about it.

We were brown then and mooslem then and supposedly had 'uman rights then, for all the good it done. And as far as a pot of gold my uncles still a pensioner, he still gets fuck all money out of his pension and he still lives in a council estate.

Now were I someone that thought like the sort of mentalities you've been conveying up there I'd be going 'IT'S CUZ THEY'RE FUCKIN' WHITE AND THE KIDS DOING THE BRICKIN' WAS WHITE SO THEY'RE ALL FUCKIN' STICKIN' TOGETHER CUZ THEY'RE RACIST CUNTS'...but that would be lazy of me, wouldn't it? Just like you're being up there.

Was this anything to do with 'race'. Police are useless regardless.

WOW!!!! Fuck me Dies' I'm all for a bit of casual racism but have a word with yourself eh? :lol:

At what point have I been racist? In fact by accusing me of racism there it shows that they have been successfully indoctrinated on a diversity course. I reserve most of my dislike for the thoroughly white Guardianistas of this country.

Was this anything to do with 'race'. Police are useless regardless.

The BNP sprayed on the door would suggest so and various other racial epithets at the old man included, yeah. But whatever, nothing to cry and complain about, it got dealt with, not making this point for some kinda sympathy, just saying that it don't go down the way you outlined above.

Well they are still useless. Their uselessness is irrespective of their ideology. They might all be politicised in labour politics but they are all still keystone cops. Where I live, the only time you ever see a cop is going to the sandwich shop for a bacon butty.

• Like 1

My mam got her purse stolen and this was three months ago. Never heard anything back since.

Thats the good thing about living in a small town like this one, nobodys that hard to find. She alright though yeah? I mean it weren't a mugging i hope. Edited by Len B'stard

My mam got her purse stolen and this was three months ago. Never heard anything back since.

Thats the good thing about living in a small town like this one, nobodys that hard to find. She alright though yeah? I mean it weren't a mugging i hope.

No, nothing like that. Most mysterious thing ever. It makes you creepy not knowing what happened. She returned to the shop. An hour later she checked for her purse and it was gone. Rang to stop the cards and they had withdrawn the max total already (£300).Cop turned up. CCTV of the shop (just one shop in a small town) does not reveal anything, no dodgy guys tailing her. How did the person know the number? Never heard anything back. Will get the money reimbursed apparently but after the bank does some really long winded investigation. Sad thing is the purse had precious photos in which were no doubt flinged, of me and my sister when we were children, etc.

My first port of call would have been the CCTV of the ATM where the cash was withdrawn but we have heard nothing on this. It is basically fool proof unless the person had the foresight to put on a mask which is quite possible.

The police are not exactly keeping us informed.

This isn't true Dies it's just not. My job is a homeless officer and with the lack of council housing anywhere, no one's getting a free flat. I don't know what they do in Italy and France but it's pretty fucking tough to access public funds here as a non national.