Linkin Park

Słash

On 9/7/2016 at 11:58 AM, Slash787 said:

Chester in the studio

14192030_10154406878606788_9874803706668

i love Chester! i have this documentary type DVD and they tell about holding auditions for the lead singer. Chester went in, did his thing and when he came out the next guy waiting to try out just left. he said something like i heard you dude, no way i can compete with that! :lol:

• Like 1

I liked Linkin Park back when they were popular, Meteora and Hybrid Theory were very important to me during my teenage years.

I don't really enjoy Linkin Park anymore, and as others have said, even those two hit albums are not aging well. But I'll never forget how much I loved them. They were one of the bands that got me into music.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dan H. said:

I liked Linkin Park back when they were popular, Meteora and Hybrid Theory were very important to me during my teenage years.

I don't really enjoy Linkin Park anymore, and as others have said, even those two hit albums are not aging well. But I'll never forget how much I loved them. They were one of the bands that got me into music.

Im a huge LP fan, Hybrid Theory and Meteora were amazing, MTM was also good, but the albums after that were complete shit.

I used to be a member on their official site and club for more than 10 years, but things started to change there, so I left. But still im a big fan, their new album is coming out next year, so I hope its good. 

So 6 years ago today, my fav. band released a very shitty album named A Thousand Suns, As a hardcore LP fan, I was waiting for a new album after MTM, but it just hurt me a lot the way they changed their musical direction, I was a member of the Linkin Park community, made a lot of friends there, but after this album was released, mostly all of them left, i was an active member on their fan club/chat since the past 14 years, but things started to change there and even I left.

14355719_10154427589366788_6733332904378