Yoda with Motley Crue now?

I just read a story about the current Motley Crue tour.

And a guy who worked for the facility where Motley played, said that Vince Neil and his wife traveled with a spiritual adviser - an older lady called Yoda.

Didn't Axl use to travel with a woman called Yoda that would check rooms and people for their spirits or negative energy before Axl would even entire a room?

Also, on a funny note.

The worker said that Motley was there for three days, and all three days Vince had McDonalds food brought him for him to eat.

It's entirely possible that Vince was simply mistaken for Axl in the story. Yoda (Sharon Maynard) passed away in 2007; she wasn't really a "spiritual adviser to the stars" or anything like that.

IIRC she was a faily quiet woman who kept a low-profile aside from associating with Axl. Anybody know how they met?

It's entirely possible that Vince was simply mistaken for Axl in the story. Yoda (Sharon Maynard) passed away in 2007; she wasn't really a "spiritual adviser to the stars" or anything like that.

IIRC she was a faily quiet woman who kept a low-profile aside from associating with Axl. Anybody know how they met?

The Motley story was from a show earlier this month.

Voltage - was the stories about her sniffing rooms for evil spirits a true thing or just people exaggerating?

Voltage - was the stories about her sniffing rooms for evil spirits a true thing or just people exaggerating?

Probably a little of both. I don't pretend to know any more than you on the subject, only what's come out in interviews over the years.

A number of people have said she would enter rooms (studios) to assess the "spiritual vibe" and report her feelings back to Axl.

Whether that actually involved her walking around with her nose in the air, or whether the "sniffing" is more of a figure of speech? No idea. Definitely weird any way you look at it.

^ Just to add, pretty sure most of what we know about her was published or stated by one Mick Wall. So it's likely that her role in Axl's life has been exaggerated to some degree at the very least.

Through Suzy London, I think?

The vibe sniffing story came from Chris Jericho, and I think it refers to an incident well after Yoda's death. As I recall the original vibe sniffer was beta.

"You're a nanny, you sniff vibes.....hey Beta, I think you'd be perfect to manage Guns N' Roses!" - Axllogic.

She did tell Axl what to do and what not to do, I guess for the Tokyo show she said do the show at this date or after 2 days cause the "energy" is not good in the air.

When Tom was working on CD with Axl, he said that half of the decisions were sent to Yoda and she decided what should be done or not. When Axl was arrested in 1997 at the airport, I guess he had gone to Arizona to meet her.

Btw who was the one here who had that funny green pic of Yoda as their profile pic?

This is Sharon Maynard or Yoda

Sharon+Maynard.jpg

Yoda was a derogatory name given to her by others in the guns camp, almost certainly behind Axl's back.

I don't know how often Axl went out to Sedona to seek advice in person, but that is indeed where he was on his way to or from when he got arrested for objecting to an airport security search.