Axl DOES NOT CARE about TEAM BRAZIL. He in fact cares about nothing.

Matt13

Oh and by the way, saying someone is selfish and doesn't care about their family who are already wealthy due to his work and generosity, simply because he's not willing to do the one thing he's dead-set against is disgusting.

lol

He's not dead-set against it, he just needs more time to forget his butt hurt

I never thought so much in the future and Axl is not thinking about now, why would he think about what happens for 1000 years? he is financially secured, Im sure he would have many investments for his "family"

Today I want to save money or invest money so I can have a stable life and in the future if I have kids then they would also have a stable life, you don't know what will happen in 100 years or 1000 years.

I think Axl cares about the money more than the music at this point. He played a wedding, a fucking wedding. But his hatred towards Slash is stronger than his desire for more money so he'll keep milking GNR with his own hired band even if it means getting less money.

If Axl didn't care about money he would have focused the last years in sharing his art with his fanbase which didn't come even close to happening.

I think Axl cares about the money more than the music at this point. He played a wedding, a fucking wedding. But his hatred towards Slash is stronger than his desire for more money so he'll keep milking GNR with his own hired band even if it means getting less money.

If Axl didn't care about money he would have focused the last years in sharing his art with his fanbase which didn't come even close to happening.

Of course he cares about money. It's crucial if he wants to sustain his lavish lifestyle. But it doesn't mean it damages his music. It's damaged by other reasons. (He's lazy, insecure, difficult, and out of touch with what it means to be a musician)

I think it's possible he cares about both things.

• 1 month later...