Amy Schumer unhappy in this interview

That was just incredibly awkward. Am I wrong in thinking Amy was in the wrong? I didn't think the dude was actually insulting her, and then for Amy to keep up with being a bitch at the end when the guy asked a legit question.

Whatever, I've never been a big fan of hers.

Still want to see the movie, though.

I didn't think I was wrong, but I wasn't entirely sure what this threads intention was.

But yeah, she was being a bitch. The dude called her character in the movie a skank, because by the looks of it, she is, and he even says that afterward and Amy turns into a bitch. Even after the dude says his mother is dead she continues to be a cunt. Wasn't a fan of her originally and this doesn't help :lol:

People are fucking stupid. Amy should get a free pass for insulting the interviewer's mother because she assumed he insulted her. :lol:

Huh?

Is it too late to add ""?

Am I wrong in thinking Amy was in the wrong?

Of course you're not wrong. She was being a colossal cunt.

Looks like we're the only ones, because most headlines for this "news" are:

"Amy Schumer shuts down ‘rude’ radio host with ‘your momma’ joke during Trainwreck interview"

"Watch Amy Schumer Shut Down a Rude Interviewer Like a Boss"

People are fucking stupid. Amy should get a free pass for insulting the interviewer's mother because she assumed he insulted her. :lol:

Huh?

Is it too late to add ""?

Am I wrong in thinking Amy was in the wrong?

Of course you're not wrong. She was being a colossal cunt.

Looks like we're the only ones, because most headlines for this "news" are:

"Amy Schumer shuts down ‘rude’ radio host with ‘your momma’ joke during Trainwreck interview"

"Watch Amy Schumer Shut Down a Rude Interviewer Like a Boss"

Are you serious? So that post you made is what people are saying? :facepalm:

I don't think she came off bad at all.

She told them the movie was based a lot on her own life.........the announcer called the character (Amy) a "skank"...........essentially calling her a skank.

It's completely understandable why she didn't care for the guy during the rest of the interview.

I respect that she doesn't just sit back and give the same cooke-cutter answers and kiss everybody's ass. How can you not like somebody who shows a little spunk? If this was your favorite actor, you guys would be gushing about how he doesn't take shit from anybody!

Of course, Amy is becoming more popular now and is in the mainstream more often because of the movie - so naturally people aren't going to like her. It happens anytime somebody becomes popular.

She probably did 20 interviews before this one, so... I think we can cut her some slack. Yeah, a little bitchy but a lot of comedians can be grumpy fuckers when they get a dig. At the end of the day she is funny, and one bitchy interview doesn't change that.

• Like 1

She probably did 20 interviews before this one, so... I think we can cut her some slack. Yeah, a little bitchy but a lot of comedians can be grumpy fuckers when they get a dig. At the end of the day she is funny, and one bitchy interview doesn't change that.

Exactly

She was a skank. That's the whole premise of the movie. That word just makes people who shouldn't be allowed opinions freak out. Of course "trainwreck" is just fine, but never skank. :lol:

Everybody is too politically correct -no doubt. And people get offended way too easily - no doubt.

But if we think it's OK for him to call her (basically) a skank.....then what's wrong with her giving him some shit as well? Why should she just have to sit there and smile and be PC?

I Like that she shows some spunk and isn't afraid to dish out a little smart-ass attitude back to the guy. We get mad if somebody tries to censor our comments on here, but she isn't allowed to bust this guy's balls?

Busting balls is fine, but she was clearly being spiteful to a guy who used "skank" in a lighthearted way. This is a comedy after all. Someone should tell Amy.

You really don't think she should have shut her mouth once she was informed that the guy's mother was in fact dead?

• Like 2

I don't think she came off bad at all.

She told them the movie was based a lot on her own life.........the announcer called the character (Amy) a "skank"...........essentially calling her a skank.

In the context of "...the costume designer designed everything a little too short" is it really that hard to figure out the guy is referring to the character? Like "that's the 'look' they were going for?"

Edited by Gordon Comstock

Lol

When did the forum turn into a bunch of pussies.

If you guys get offended over that........worst crap gets said on this forum on a daily basis.

What happened with this guy and Russell Brand?

Who's getting offended? We're just saying that Amy over exaggerated and turned into a cunt because the interviewer insinuated her skanky movie character was in fact, a skank.

• Like 2