If something for the 30th Anniversary for AFD was in planning, wouldn't we expect activity right now to be nonexistent?

With GNR's history of having periods of minimal to nonexistent activity taken in to consideration, if we were to entertain thoughts that something special was in the works for the 30th anniversary of AFD's release, wouldn't it make sense that things would be really quiet right now?

If a reunion, in any sense, is planned for AFD 30th anniversary, maybe thats why Axl continues to rarely be heard from and seen. Maybe thats why there seems to continue to be little progress made on a reunion happening right now. If Axl and Slash were to become publicly civil now, and then another fight happened, it could kill any classic lineup plans that may be in the works for AFDs 30th anniversary

Anything is possible, even a reunion. I would even say that reunion is more likely than other scenarios.

Why do you think a reunion is more likely than the scenario where nothing happens?

I give you a few possible scenarios and you tell me what´s most likely to happen

A reunion

Fink, Brain and Buckethead back in the band, new album next year

Richard, Ron, DJ, Tommy back, new album next year

Axl going solo, no GN´R name. A new band mixing different members from different eras and some new guy who has never been around before.

Keep in mind that Richard and Dizzy had said they don´t know anything, things are up in the air. And DJ has said his priority is Sixx A.M.

Who had organized the 25th Anniversary? everyone showed up except for Axl, like man even Izzy showed up. Steven seemed to be pretty happy, I thought he organized it, but I assume it was some one else.

Yes! You've got it! And if Katy Perry and Jennifer Lawrence were planning on coming over and having a threeway with me for my 30th birthday in September, they'd be saying and seemingly doing nothing about it too. Hot diggity! I'd better clean up my flat, clearly this is a done deal! :D

Anything is possible, even a reunion. I would even say that reunion is more likely than other scenarios.

Why do you think a reunion is more likely than the scenario where nothing happens?

I give you a few possible scenarios and you tell me what´s most likely to happen A reunion Fink, Brain and Buckethead back in the band, new album next year Richard, Ron, DJ, Tommy back, new album next year Axl going solo, no GN´R name. A new band mixing different members from different eras and some new guy who has never been around before. Keep in mind that Richard and Dizzy had said they don´t know anything, things are up in the air. And DJ has said his priority is Sixx A.M.
I'm sticking with the infinitely more likely option:

'Absolutely fucking nothing'

Why? Well, on the reunion/album release front I only have 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 to back me up, I grant you that.

Edited by tomfriend

I give you a few possible scenarios and you tell me what´s most likely to happen

A reunion

Axl going solo, no GN´R name. A new band mixing different members from different eras and some new guy who has never been around before.

Keep in mind that Richard and Dizzy had said they don´t know anything, things are up in the air. And DJ has said his priority is Sixx A.M.

I don't want to consider your scenarios. My point was that you have to be delusional if you consider reunion the most likely scenario conceivable.

A reunion

I don't want to consider your scenarios. My point was that you have to be delusional if you consider reunion the most likely scenario conceivable.

Then what is your most likely scenario? Axl´s retirement?

For the 30th Anniversary..all the butthurt Guns fans & anti Axl Rose fanatics will march to Axl Roses house complete with white pickets demanding new music.

Thought you were leaving...

Seriously, weren't you leaving the forum?

I thought about it but I thought why should I.

Edited by wkuk04

For the 30th Anniversary..all the butthurt Guns fans & anti Axl Rose fanatics will march to Axl Roses house complete with white pickets demanding new music.

Are you saying there is something inherently wrong with the concept of a fanbase desiring music from a guy, a talented songwriter, who has released a paltry fifteen songs in twenty-four years?

Are you saying there is something inherently wrong with the concept of a fanbase desiring music from a guy, a talented songwriter, who has released a paltry fifteen songs in twenty-four years?

don't forget the scom redo! 16 songs!!!

• Like 1

Looking for videos of that 25 apettite reunion show i found this

Who is the singer? its at least the best singer covering Gnr song of those who tried Scott weiland,kennedy.....

Btw anyone can post any video of that 25 appetite show?

His name is Patric Stone, he was in the band for a short while in 2011, I even had him on FB before it got disabled, the best singer in Adlers Appetite was Rick Stitch, he sung the GNR songs pretty well, they even recorded songs named Alive and Fading with him, he did an amazing job, give a listen to those 2 songs.

No not at all.