Axl Rose best rants/speeches

.. to those who try to control and manipulate you,be those the powers that be, the government, your family, your friends, or anything else that chooses to fuck with you. You could even talk to some of these people, you can try to be friends, you can try to work it out, but, you can't save nobody else - you'd be lucky if you could save your own ass..

Edited by Snake-Pit

Honestly, at this point they all sound a bit retarded. Speech where Axl sounds the most ho-ish might be a more accurate title.

Ya, when I was a teenager I thought the rants were cool.

But as an adult.......most are pretty embarrassing and don't paint Axl in a good light.

Nobody here hates Axl. All the negative comments are made because of the frustration of seeing a talented person wasting it and acting stupid. No one in this board truly hates Axl. The "haterz" thing got old very fast.

• Like 1

Nobody here hates Axl. All the negative comments are made because of the frustration of seeing a talented person wasting it and acting stupid. No one in this board truly hates Axl. The "haterz" thing got old very fast.

I think the rants are funny, there's a couple that he made valid points in though. Like when he was talking about the interview in Rolling stone and how his family were upset that he talked about his abusive childhood. I'm sure he helped a lot of people by saying that. On the flip side while it was ballsy to call out bands from the stage, without context the clips make him sound worse than he actually is and sometimes it sounded as bad as it actually was... and he was just throwing his toys around the pram because of a bad review or whatever.

One of my favourites was when he cut his hand and flipped out on Slash because he called it a costume change. On stage meltdown...

Honestly, at this point they all sound a bit retarded. Speech where Axl sounds the most ho-ish might be a more accurate title.

Ya, when I was a teenager I thought the rants were cool.

But as an adult.......most are pretty embarrassing and don't paint Axl in a good light.

The only ones I've ever been cool with are the ones where he's looking out for someone's safety or whatever. The ones where people are throwing things, or there's a fight going on in the crowd or whatever. The one where he kicks out security for being too rough with fans is pretty cool.

Wow the Axl hate in these threads is higher now than at any time ive visited this board. :lol:

Axl hate? Because people don't find his rants funny and cool? Hmmm. Ok.

This

And this.

Wow the Axl hate in these threads is higher now than at any time ive visited this board. :lol:

It doesnt take hate to call a man acting like a cunt out as a cunt, why would i hate him, he aint nothing to me...but if im confronted with a proposition I answer it :shrugs: I dont have any actual feelings about Axl one way or another. Yes i think hes a twat but hey, he's made it this far as a twat so who am i to judge. I dont want him to change or particularly care what he does. To me he's just some old jowley ginger that made some songs i liked a long time ago, i wish him all the best really.

Edited by Len B'stard

'haters' is just a term rich people invented as an all purpose answer to all the people that think they are cunts. It was created by the hip hop community as a way for rich rappers to deflect criticism from their shortcomings. It has since been uploaded into the cultural lexicon as a way to cancel out criticism, valid or otherwise. I'm waiting for the day world leaders start using it in UN conferences.

• Like 1

some people , especially Slash, didn't like Axl ranting but I do and always have

I BY FAR prefer to listen to him say what's on his mind, and which emotions motive(d) him on any given night to stand there on the stage, then to, say, listen to My Michelle or OTGet Me

Axl stands for something and that makes him special

I hate when frontmen just sing, like Myles.