Hulk Hogan accused of racism, daughter pens poem in his defence

Len Cnut

Yeah but this threads not about whether Hogan is a racist, i couldn't give a flying fuck if he's a racist, the threads about taking the piss out of his daughters shite poem :lol: As far as going into the wrestling thread to read about it, i could probably guess the discussion from here, oh isn't society going to hell in a handbasket, whats the world coming to when you can't say n!gger anymore, black people are allowed to say it!'

I'm close aren't i? :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Yeah but this threads not about whether Hogan is a racist, i couldn't give a flying fuck if he's a racist, the threads about taking the piss out of his daughters shite poem :lol: As far as going into the wrestling thread to read about it, i could probably guess the discussion from here, oh isn't society going to hell in a handbasket, whats the world coming to when you can't say n!gger anymore, black people are allowed to say it!'

I'm close aren't i? :lol:

Not far off.

• Like 1

It wouldn't surprise me if this was all part of some elaborate WWE storyline.

Are you a celebrity whose fame has seen better days.....say the "N word" on some sorta recorded media, release it, and your fame will go to a whole 'nother level. Everyone will be talking about it...at first outrage, then for some strange reason, there will be a backlash against those who think you are racist for using the "n-word" in way that degrades black people. The entire nation will feel sorry for you..and that will turn to empathy.

You'll get numerous request interviews, book deals, hell maybe even a speaking tour...even crazy blacks will come out in your defense.

They have completely black listed Hulk Hogan from all WWE programs and products. Wow. Sensitive ass world.

he has been benoit'd

Lmao dude, I said the same thing to one of my friends today about Hulk. He's getting the Benoit treatment.

Hall of Fame even stripped too I hear.

They have completely black listed Hulk Hogan from all WWE programs and products. Wow. Sensitive ass world.

he has been benoit'd

Lmao dude, I said the same thing to one of my friends today about Hulk. He's getting the Benoit treatment.

yeah that is nuts. they took him out of the dlc for wwe 2k15, even if you bought the dlc a while back if you need to re download him you cant.

he has been benoit'd

yeah that is nuts. they took him out of the dlc for wwe 2k15, even if you bought the dlc a while back if you need to re download him you cant.

WWE 2K15 copies with Hulk Hogan downloaded are now worth millions.

The problem arises when we attempt to quantify things that you can't really quantify, there is no actual way of knowing, for sure, whether someone is a racist if they don't want you to know. My personal opinion is it's none of my fuckin' business if Hulk Hogan is a racist, most especially if he doesn't want you to know. Literally no way at all...and there is nothing you can produce that is 'proof' of someone being racist, it just doesn't work like that, it's like trying to prove someone likes Guns n Roses or prove if someone likes the taste of boiled eggs, we just more or less take peoples word right, and thats the people that actually WANT us to know.

So, if I'm not mistaken there's some video of him with some tart and he's said something apparently racist, is that the thing? All these editorials, these write ups, these articles, its always like 'SO...is 'x' REALLY a racist?' and then a bunch of bullshit sleuthery about whether some half baked journalist thinks they are or are not.

First of all why this obssession with outing someone over a personal belief, what does it achieve? If they really don't want you to know and they ain't hurting no one that you know of, who the fuck died and made you Simon Wiesenthal? Thats kinda what the idea is right 'well racism is evil and it causes evil and these people should be outted god darnnit, look what happened with the Nazis', sorry but some sagging old steroid pig from Tampa Florida is hardly fuckin' Heinrich Himmler, he's just some saggy old tit from an area where i wager any number of people are racist, so...fucking...what?

So since we can't quantify that shit really and we can't ever really know about private sentiment beyond taking a persons word for it...and 'why would they lie?' don't cut it as a counter-argument, why would anybody lie, sometimes people lie for attention, sometimes people lie to get something out of people, we could lie all day about any kinda shit just cuz we felt like it. So we have to invent this bullshit criteria for what makes someone a racist. And part of this criteria is *gasp* he said the N word!!!! I don't seriously believe that there are people out there who think saying the word n!gger makes you a racist. I don't, i really truly don't believe any right minded adult believes that shit. Like it's just this poisoned fuckin' word that if you say it, bang, you're evil. So it becomes this game of fuckin' hide and seek with the word n!gger, if we could just catch some motherfucker saying it, somewhere, somehow, offhand, off the cuff, by accident, mispronnouncing shooray for tolerance!, lets just get that fuckin' word out of them and we've got the fuckin' scoop of the year. Lemme end the suspense, people from every race has said every word out there at some point or another, thats the idea of language.

You can never really know if someones a racist, you can never really know if someones a homophobe, you just cannot cannot cannot, no matter what kind of fuckin' evidence you have, no matter if you have a dictaphone recording of them participating in the 'Who Can Say The Word N!gger The Most Times In 24 Hours Olympics', no way on earth until such time as that person wants you to know. So what actually becomes the point of all this? What, proving Hulk Hogan is a cunt? Well, you don't need to record him saying the word n!gger for that, just listening to him talk for more than 5 minutes establishes that.

What is actually offensive here, what grabs our attention about this shit? What, the fact that racism exists? It's that fuckin' amazing to hear that word coming out of white peoples mouths? It really ain't that much of a fuckin' raritiy, pop down to your local Klan rally or EDL 'protest', you'll hear it all day long, so what, what are we trying to prove?

What becomes scary though is when it no longer becomes about the true sentiments of a person (since we can't right prove that one way or the other) and becomes our own personally invented criteria of whether a person is or isn't a racist, where, OK, if a guy says kike or spook or something that guys a racist, certified....and that shit is scary because thats basically like, in the absence of evidence invent your own fuckin' evidence. now THAT to be is more evil than some kind of doddering old fool griping to some old bag he's picked up about 'n!ggers'. A man thats a racist can change, he can be talked around, lessons of life can change people round...it's not as easy to do that with the way humans understand morality though.

Don't get me wrong, i ain't fuckin' condoning racism or saying you should be allowed to go around spouting racial slurs etc whatever without repercussions, if you're a black, white, asian whatever and someone says some racist shit then go get the fuck up in their face about it if thats your inclination, smack em in the mouth if thats your inclination...but i don't believe in banning peoples right to think something and express it. Just know, like everybody else, we all carry the responsibility for the shit that we say, if i say something controversial or whatever that results in me catching a fuckin' beat well thats on nobody but me and if you have the courage to express yourself then you should have the courage to stand by what you say and take your fuckin' lumps when they are coming.

I've even heard it expressed in some quarters, and this is fuckin' hilairious and it does the race-relations political correctness jockeys no fuckin' good at all 'a non-racist person wouldn't even have that word in their vocabulary?'. Uh...what? :lol: Think about that for a second, 'a non racist person wouldn't even have that word in their vocabulary', what is that supposed to mean exactly, that the ability to process and understand and vocally express the word 'n!gger', or whatever fuckin' racist word, thats what makes you a racist, it's something to do with a persons ability to comprehend? You want me to lack a particular aspect of my intellectual capacity and THATS what makes me a non-racist? Thats the most laughable shit I've ever heard and it all goes back to this thing that I'm getting at which is we can't ever figure out whether some is or is not a racist...i mean figure out for sure (and of course we must know for sure because we're such a caring and compassionate species, it would be just AWFUL if we ran a man down without a proper reason for it eh?) and since we can't figure out for sure well then this is how we work it out, why we make it up of course! :lol: 'if you can think the n-word then you're halfway to the Klan house sunshine!', suck my dick.

• Like 2