Hulk Hogan accused of racism, daughter pens poem in his defence

Len Cnut

I use the N word about 20-50 times per day, same for the one that rhymes with "bag it".

I'm still a Hulkamaniac, fuck the WWF.

Bag it? sag it, rag it, tag it? :lol: What racist word rhymes with bag it you mentalist? :lol:

It's not a racist word, it's a "homophobic" one...though I don't accept that, because I'm not scared of them ;)

I think everyone just gets ultra butthurt and outraged over fucking anything these days.

I use the N word about 20-50 times per day, same for the one that rhymes with "bag it".

Bag it? sag it, rag it, tag it? :lol: What racist word rhymes with bag it you mentalist? :lol:

It's not a racist word, it's a "homophobic" one...though I don't accept that, because I'm not scared of them ;)

I think everyone just gets ultra butthurt and outraged over fucking anything these days.

Honestly, i think the people that try and make this shit a really big and serious and grave thing actually end up trivialising it by making it so farcical. I mean here's you not saying f@ggot cuz you're not supposed to and me trying to figure out what you're getting out, it just ends up getting Monty Python-esque, which is the exact opposite of what i think the people that invent these standards of 'you can't say this, you can't say that' are trying to do.

The reason why racism is funny in the schoolyard (or was when i was growing up :unsure:) because such a ridiculous fuss is made out of it. You tell a bunch of school kids (and thats the age you're supposed to present people with these ideas) not to say 'x' word and me and every fucker i know would climb to the tops of trees and shout it.

It's like when you're in class and there's this new kid and it's like 'This is Salim, he's from Tibet, now i want you all to be nice to him because he's come from a long long way away and he's just as good as you are!', you know that kids getting fuckin' beats that day :lol: Where it might not've even occured to em otherwise!

Edited by Len B'stard

Honestly, i think the people that try and make this shit a really big and serious and grave thing actually end up trivialising it by making it so farcical. I mean here's you not saying f@ggot cuz you're not supposed to and me trying to figure out what you're getting out, it just ends up getting Monty Python-esque, which is the exact opposite of what i think the people that invent these standards of 'you can't say this, you can't say that' are trying to do.

The reason why racism is funny in the schoolyard (or was when i was growing up :unsure:) because such a ridiculous fuss is made out of it. You tell a bunch of school kids (and thats the age you're supposed to present people with these ideas) not to say 'x' word and me and every fucker i know would climb to the tops of trees and shout it.

It's like when you're in class and there's this new kid and it's like 'This is Salim, he's from Tibet, now i want you all to be nice to him because he's come from a long long way away and he's just as good as you are!', you know that kids getting fuckin' beats that day :lol: Where it might not've even occured to em otherwise!

It's the Jehovah skit, indeed.

To carry on with the Python-isms, if you called me "big nose" do I have a right to be outraged like a gay or coloured person who is called a slang word?

Here we go, but I have and have had mates/brothers who have different coloured skin to me, I'm the Godfather to my Philo buddies' son...if I was to say, say "chink" one time would that mean I'm a racist?

It's just a fucking word, it's STUPID.

On the flipside, it's amusing seeing Hulk Hogan lizard skinned arse go down like a sack of shit :lol: 'First Mel Gibson, now the Hulkster, who will they come for next!' :lol:

A friend of mine in high school was convinced he is actually a BBQ chicken :monkey:

• Like 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179381/New-audio-tape-shows-Hulk-Hogan-making-racially-charged-remarks-time-son-Nick-jailhouse-phone-2008.html

Looks like he's been at it again :lol: Who the fucks been recording his phonecalls and hangin' onto em for 7 years?!? :lol: How will i ever watch Suburban Commando the same way again :lol: Or No Holds Barred :lol: Whats next, are they gonna dig up the fuckin' script meeting for No Holds Barred like:

CASTING DIRECTOR: Hey Hulkster! OK, so we got this character, he's a wrestler, a black dude, we've cast this guy Tiny Lister with a gammy eye, stuck on character names though, all we can come up with is Zeus, bit corny though, any suggestions?

HOGAN: Captain Coon? Super Sambo? How about One Eyed fuckin' N!gger?

*room turns to stare at Hogan*

CASTING DIRECTOR: Errrr....yeah, Zeus it is!

:lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1