Does anyone know a guitarist who could replace DJ?

This guy

N_100114D3.jpg

Yep! Now is the time for a GNR reunion. Maybe Axl is reconsidering since he played with Duff and Izzy on stage in recent years.

There are many bands who don't like each other and still get onstage and play.

slash and Axl can take different buses and just stay away from each other onstage. It could work once the music starts playing and the crowd goes insane maybe Axl and Slash will realize this is the right thing to do.

• Like 1

Right now as it stands, Guns N' Roses is:

Axl

Dizzy

Fortus

Frank

Pitman

What happened to Tommy Stinson? Last I heard he was playing with The Replacements, but still part of GNR.

The Replacements "Broke up" again.

Get Axl to poach Orianthi from Sambora or someone from Alice Cooper's touring band.

We don't need another female guitar player, we had enough with Ashba. So no, thanks.

She plays like a motherfucker. She'd be an improvement for sure but... I think, if they're gonna replace bumblefoot, they should replace both Ashba and him with one single guy. This is gonna be a damn vegas act anyway, IF it still exists.

Get Axl to poach Orianthi from Sambora or someone from Alice Cooper's touring band.

We don't need another female guitar player, we had enough with Ashba. So no, thanks.

She plays like a motherfucker. She'd be an improvement for sure but... I think, if they're gonna replace bumblefoot, they should replace both Ashba and him with one single guy. This is gonna be a damn vegas act anyway, IF it still exists.

I agree on the one single guy thing. Two guitar players are enough. Fortus + Finck would be awesome for me. If it's not Fink you can always bring Duff to play guitar(Neurotics Outsiders, Reloaded).

Izzy and Fortus would make a sweet band. It'd be like Keith and Ronnie. Such a classic vibe vs the fucking hot topic skull-cane metaldude whatever the fuck just happened over the last few years. I do love you Ax.

Why aren't Izzy and Axl writing together?? Like, Izzy is doing shit with Duff.... Axl has no writing partners. They're on good terms... they did it together way before Slash was around. Gogogo.

Edited by Ant