is Frank Ferrer rich?

When I spoke to Frank at the NIN/Soundgarden show last summer he told me where he lives. He isn't in NYC anymore but rather Essex County, NJ. It is a small town he lives in so I don't want to post here because well... he was a really nice guy and I don't want him to stop talking to fans

The info is here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/06/arts/music/the-most-expensive-album-never-made.html

With the bands return, Mr. Roses machinery cranked up again. One internal cost analysis from the period pegs the operations monthly tab at a staggering $244,000. It included more than $50,000 in studio time at the Village, a more modern studio where Mr. Baker had moved the band. It also included a combined payroll for seven band members that exceeded $62,000, with the star players earning roughly $11,000 each. Guitar technicians earned about $6,000 per month, while the albums main engineer was paid $14,000 per month and a recording software engineer was paid $25,000 a month, the document stated.

I did read somewhere that Josh Freese said that he was getting $7k per month when he was in the band, but even he was tired of waiting for Axl, I assume Robin and Bucket would be getting $11k per month.
The money they were getting wasn'ta stronomical, but I assume there were tons of other perks. And if the band had been given more of a spotlight they would have probably inked endorsement deals and stuff.

The info is here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/06/arts/music/the-most-expensive-album-never-made.html

With the bands return, Mr. Roses machinery cranked up again. One internal cost analysis from the period pegs the operations monthly tab at a staggering $244,000. It included more than $50,000 in studio time at the Village, a more modern studio where Mr. Baker had moved the band. It also included a combined payroll for seven band members that exceeded $62,000, with the star players earning roughly $11,000 each. Guitar technicians earned about $6,000 per month, while the albums main engineer was paid $14,000 per month and a recording software engineer was paid $25,000 a month, the document stated.

I did read somewhere that Josh Freese said that he was getting $7k per month when he was in the band, but even he was tired of waiting for Axl, I assume Robin and Bucket would be getting $11k per month.
The money they were getting wasn'ta stronomical, but I assume there were tons of other perks. And if the band had been given more of a spotlight they would have probably inked endorsement deals and stuff.

They were not getting Astronomical amount of money, but still they were and still are and most prob. have more money than me and you unless you turn out to be a millionaire, Im just trying to say that after joining Axl's band, they do have good and more money than before.

When I spoke to Frank at the NIN/Soundgarden show last summer he told me where he lives. He isn't in NYC anymore but rather Essex County, NJ. It is a small town he lives in so I don't want to post here because well... he was a really nice guy and I don't want him to stop talking to fans

Zillow said 315K which is affordable for union dudes... it's not Sea Bright where Bon Jovi & Springsteen get their tax breaks raising bees and horses.

DJ Ashba likes to show off his Las Vegas mansion, with pools, bars, drive ways , Death Rides and what nots.

Ashba toured with GNR for about 5 years and has no royalties from albums.

Sure he played on 1 succesful Sixx Am CD before he joined, but that's not enough to enjoy such a lifestyle, methinks.

Frank has played drums with GNR since 2006 - 9 years now.

He's gotta be rich, we're talkin hundreds of shows , even if they pay him 10 grands a show.

Has he ever shown his house on instagram or smth?

I'm intrusive, I'm sorry, I love Frank and I'm just curious.

It's my broken dreams speaking rite now

Well I'd look at it this way, Dave Lombardo earned something like 70000 with Slayer in a year doing 90 (ish) shows. He was a full percentage member. Frank is a hired hand, and I would wager that he earns less than that. I would be very, very surprised if he or anyone in the band, barre Axl obviously, are taking anywhere close to 10k a gig. I'd say he gets paid a salary that specifies a specific amount of money for a specific amount of dates, and if they go over the allotted dates he gets paid extra.

Would say he has relative comfort but he would need to work outside Guns to keep things on an even keel. The guys in GnR are not rich, they didn't write the hits. I'd say DIzzy isn't even particularly rich and he did the illusions tour/album and every tour after that.

Isn't everyone that has ever played with Axl Rose filthy rich, that is why they keep their mouths shut. Isn't Brain still on full time payroll, ready rock at any point again.

Edited by Teroz