Terrorist Babies

magisme

Anybody read babes and find this thread disappointing?

I must say i was expecting Chicks Who Love Guns...with head scarves and nothing else.

come on, it's thread by mags ffs :lol:

Are you insinuating that females were harmed in the making of this thread? :lol:

I don't even type my own posts. I have a ho for that.

Everytime i listen to Danger Zone by Big L and i hear that line 'they say a real man won't hit a girl well i ain't real cuz i beat bitches up' i think of you Mags :lol:

I got respect for you though man, woman beating is a fine age old American tradition coming on down through the generations from Little Walter to Ike Turner to OJ Simpson to Chris Brown...and now you :lol: You're part of a proud lineage man :lol:

EDIT: Those guys are all black, quick, someone name a whiteboy that beats women before i look a cunt!

Edited by Len B'stard

I must say i was expecting Chicks Who Love Guns...with head scarves and nothing else.

Are you insinuating that females were harmed in the making of this thread? :lol:

not exactly, it's just that when i see a thread by mags, i always expect some quality 'Murica\Western civilization bashing, no matter what does the title say :lol:

not exactly, it's just that when i see a thread by mags, i always expect some quality 'Murica\Western civilization bashing, no matter what does the title say :lol:

Really? I never got that vibe from him. In fact he's always struck me as someone kinda miffed about how the tenets of Americana are being kinda degraded. But then i do fancy him a bit so perhaps my judgement is prejudiced :lol:

• Like 1

Really? I never got that vibe from him.

of course you didn't, you've got the same bashing vibe

luv ya both neverthless :lol:

I'm kind of a professional againster like that? I just point out when i see or feel something is hypocritical but like, for the avoidance of any doubt, this is the fuckin' world for me, I don't think I'm particularly a fan of any kinda culture I mean, what am i gonna do, go live in a muslim country where there ain't a pub in sight and you cant see the birds for the veils, fuck that :lol:

It's just i don't think our way is infallable and i have a tendency to identify what i see as faulty aspects of it. But make no mistake about it, this is my world, i don't think i could exist in any other culture. If anything, compared to most on here, culturally speaking I'm pretty fuckin' like...pretty much a one way street, i ain't never been to any other countries, I'm not really very understanding of other cultures or aware of what they're like, I'm very much a kinda...insular person whoose range of experience pretty much is within like...the south east of England, the greater London area.

I guess that should make me the least qualified to make the sorts of judgements i do I suppose :lol: I'm actually suprised that I come off that way. And Mags has always come off as very much a yank to me too, in the greatest of yank traditions, the bedrock of it, for as far as my understanding of his mentality takes me it's like...kinda adherent to the principles of what America was founded on, individual rights and freedoms and have the government stay the fuck out of the individuals business.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

netcat's just mad because I won't come colonize her. :kiss:

fixed a bit there for ya. and i like how we talk to each other in third person :lol:

It's either Mags or Putin, make the choice Little Miss Pussy Riot :lol:

I choose Staphylococcus aureus

Start to figure it out, folks. They're not going to stop themselves.

How far do you think they will go if not stopped?

Great question. Seems genuine.

Do you believe in God?

Of course not.

I am genuinly interested in hearing more about the dangers of not stopping them. How do you advice that we stop them?

Start to figure it out, folks. They're not going to stop themselves.

How far do you think they will go if not stopped?

Great question. Seems genuine.

Do you believe in God?

Of course not.

I am genuinly interested in hearing more about the dangers of not stopping them. How do you advice that we stop them?

Advice is a noun.

On topic, if you're a teacher and one of the kids goes around all day allahu akbar this, kill all infidels that, yes, you should probably let the authorities know. His home environment may not be exactly fit for the kid.

The point being made here is the ridiculousness that such possibilities are being considered.

On topic, if you're a teacher and one of the kids goes around all day allahu akbar this, kill all infidels that, yes, you should probably let the authorities know. His home environment may not be exactly fit for the kid.

The point being made here is the ridiculousness that such possibilities are being considered.

Stupid me, thinking people weren't lost enough that they'd think this was OK. :lol:

Stupid me, thinking people weren't lost enough that they'd think this was OK. :lol:

Never let the human animals propensity for stupidity catch you off guard Mags. And i hope to God it is simply stupidity. I consider myself a pretty heavy duty moron at the best of times but even i have my limits.