Terrorist Babies

magisme

Start to figure it out, folks. They're not going to stop themselves.

How far do you think they will go if not stopped?

Great question. Seems genuine.

Do you believe in God?

Of course not.

I am genuinly interested in hearing more about the dangers of not stopping them. How do you advice that we stop them?

Advice is a noun.

Thanks.

So how do you advise we stop them, then? Or do you prefer that we just let it run its cause?

Well terrorists get em while they're young, right? We see 8 yr olds, 9 yr olds as terrorists over in Gaza etc. So pull em out of the nurserys man, wait til they've done their milk, snatch em up, stick em in a dark room and slide some photos across to em...a picture of Barney...then a picture of Barney going to church...then a picture of Barney shopping...then a picture of Barney with a Qu'ran and an AK and a black headband with some Arabic writing on it...if they clap and gurgle at the last one then bang the little cunts up :lol: Give em a fuckin' potty and Qu'ranic alphabet booklet in a 4 x 3 cell without charge :lol: And pipe through, hmmm, what do kids hate? Pipe through the fuckin' news at em, on a loop. It's the only way, our freedoms at stake here man, i know it sounds harsh now but better this than waking up one morning to a knock on the door only to find class 3C standing outside with Ben Ten vests strapped around em full of semtex :lol:

Do you believe in God?

Of course not.

I am genuinly interested in hearing more about the dangers of not stopping them. How do you advice that we stop them?

Advice is a noun.

Thanks.

So how do you advise we stop them, then? Or do you prefer that we just let it run its cause?

The phrase is "run its course".

Do you believe in God?

Of course not.

Advice is a noun.

Thanks.

Thanks again, you are not completely useless.

So are you suggesting we do something about the situation or just wait and hope for the best?

Advice is a noun.

no teacher can teach my arrogant ass!!! :lol:

(and we don't need no education)

I don't know nothing about any of this stuff...I ain't got none, I tells you!

you meant any of this staff, right? :lol: wright? :lol:

Do you believe in God?

Of course not.

Advice is a noun.

Thanks.

So are you suggesting we do something about the situation or just wait and hope for the best?

As always, I'm suggesting that I think you're an idiot and that I have no intention to discuss anything with you. You are a joke to me. As always. :)

Edited by magisme

Do you believe in God?

Of course not.

Advice is a noun.

Thanks.

As always, I'm suggesting that I think you're an idiot and that I have no intention to discuss anything with you. You are a joke to me. As always. :)

Ah come on now, don't be such a baby. You have perceptivelly realized that "they aren't going to stop themselves" and that now it is the time for us to also "start to figure it out", but since you are so far in front of us, maybe your dazzling intellect has already arrived at some solution?

Sure. If that satisfies the obsessive voice in your head, go with that.

No, I don't believe that for a second :D You might not like it, but that is not the reason you are afraid to discuss with me.

But I shouldn't be giving you such a hard time. I take responsibility for your aversion to me since I might not always have managed to hide my disdain for your pointless education, my disregard for your impotent attempts at defending your opinions, or your awkwardness with women. I might consider you bad at your job and an intellectual midget, but I really shouldn't let that color my replies to you. I will try to do better.