Predict where you see Guns N Roses in December 2016.

Predict where you see GNR by Dec 2016.  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Likely nothingness

Axl's creativity and desire to make new music left when the 2002 line-up disbanded, none of the alumni will likely ever touch the GnR brand again

A reunion is a fantasy that'll remain a fantasy

Reunion is the more realistic, it's the only way to get out of this nightmare.

Using the name "Guns N'Roses" with only one original member is doomed to failure.

No reunion means more failure.

Edited by Axingnr

A reunion is a fantasy that'll remain a fantasy

i hope you can realize that the same can be said about the whole nugnr project.

How so? At least something came out of the re-imagined band, the best bet for a reunion nowadays is closing your eyes at a Slash show.

The people voting reunion are ass clowns.

i prefer to be an ass clown than a cunt who supported fakegnr and thought it had a chance of being successful

Wasn't a GNR fan until 5 years ago, so I never had any delusions about it being successful, cunt.

Just wanted to post a reminder to keep things civil as we don't allow users instulting each other.

• Like 1

Even if it does happen (new music) I don't think the world will care.

Exactly. Nobody cares about Axl music anymore. It would tank, just like if not worse than Chinese Democracy.

Axl should have released his final and fourth album in 2008 (since real Gn'R broke up). Things would have been highly different in that scenario.

Weird seeing so many get offended at people pointing out their reunion delusions. This is a thread on what you predict will happen, predicting that a reunion won't happen isn't an endorsement of nugnr or an insult to the old band, it's common sense. I guess these people realize inside that what they desperately want isn't going to happen, but are trying hard to delude themselves into believing it will, like before the HOF.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave