Predict where you see Guns N Roses in December 2016.

Predict where you see GNR by Dec 2016.  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder if having less band members to consider will make the process of getting the album out easier particularly if the album is comprised of older material?

I haven't totally ruled out a reunion at some point, despite what Axl has said in the past, people do have change of hearts from time to time.

Perhaps we might end up with the bizarre situation of current GNR disbanded, an release featuring Bucket and Finck then the album tracks being played live a couple of years later as part of a reunion tour with the Appetite/illusions line up. Now that would be a big head fuck for the fans!

Perhaps we might end up with the bizarre situation of current GNR disbanded, an release featuring Bucket and Finck then the album tracks being played live a couple of years later as part of a reunion tour with the Appetite/illusions line up. Now that would be a big head fuck for the fans!

Duff can already give the other guys pointers on how to play the Chinese Democracy material ;)

I wonder if having less band members to consider will make the process of getting the album out easier particularly if the album is comprised of older material?

I guess having more or less band members never mattered to Axl, the final call will be from him that who's stuff will be on the album, who knows maybe there could be some Ashba stuff on the album too, but I guess it will be only 1 or 2 songs by Ashba, other songs will be mostly Robin and Buckethead, I have a feeling that there will be more stuff by Richard this time, on CD he just played on better on just a little part, so I assume he will have guitar parts to at least 2 to 3 songs this time.

But well as I said, the final call will be by Axl for when to release the album and who will be on the album.

TBH the next album will have nearly all the the guys playing on it that recorded it, now that Ron and Dj are no more. Richard apparently recorded a lot for the follow up?, pitman, Stinson, Dizzy and Axl also did their parts. If Robin did end up coming back the balance would be pretty reasonable. Having said that I'm more interested in getting a new guy who's the best of both worlds, someone technical enough to get through songs like Better or Shacklers if needed, good enough to resist shredding over everything when the song actually needs melody and restraint. It took Bumble until the 2009 tour before he settled into GnR, before he was the AWOL guitar stunt extraordinaire. That's the main reason it's such a bummer that he's quit and not had the chance to write with the band.

Only problem of a new guy is that, it's another new member of a band that has had far too many new members. I think it would be a good idea to make GnR a 2 gtr band again.

I guess having more or less band members never mattered to Axl, the final call will be from him that who's stuff will be on the album, who knows maybe there could be some Ashba stuff on the album too, but I guess it will be only 1 or 2 songs by Ashba, other songs will be mostly Robin and Buckethead, I have a feeling that there will be more stuff by Richard this time, on CD he just played on better on just a little part, so I assume he will have guitar parts to at least 2 to 3 songs this time.

But well as I said, the final call will be by Axl for when to release the album and who will be on the album.

Yes, obviously it was always his call but I suppose with two guitarists gone, their feelings on the matter no longer have to be considered (if they ever were).