Frank Ferrer Interview with Mitch Lafon

Thanks for the summary. It's always good to hear from the band mates. I still would like some clarification out of either Axl or the bands management as to what the future of this band entails. I guess that isn't going to happen though.

To be honest, I guess nothing is going on and none of the members know what is actually going on, Frank is saying that all the band members are same, DJ and Ron left? I guess he din't even know about Ashba leaving or when he left, most prob. when he saw the tweets and then he came to know.

I like how for years frank was the forgotten gnr member on these forums, yet now he's the one we're looking to for updates.

I was just thinking similar, I remember making a post a year or two back wondering why we never heard anything from Frank. I guess his time to shine has arrived!

I love Frank and think he gives the best interviews of all the current band members.

At this point hes the only person we know with 100% certainty is in gnr.... So he doesn't have much competition..... We don't even know if axl is still in gnr.

I like how for years frank was the forgotten gnr member on these forums, yet now he's the one we're looking to for updates.

I was just thinking similar, I remember making a post a year or two back wondering why we never heard anything from Frank. I guess his time to shine has arrived!

My first thought upon seeing this was "Whoa! He can talk?!"

Good interview, but if you take out the usual PR thing and his own experiences with GNR, he knows nothing really. (he does not even aware of DJ's or BBF's departure)

At this point i don't think Axl even knows what's going on

Anyway, he is a decent drummer, and plays better live than Brain