SLASH, DUFF, MATT & GILBY together onstage JULY 2015

I think there is a tad bit of Jealousy from Izzy towards Slash. During UYI izzy was never around. Which is why all of don't cry guitars are actually Slash thought the intro is written by Slash but not up to Axl's standards so Slash re-recorded Izzy's parts. Same thing happened to a degree between Keef Richards and Mick Taylor. Though in that situation Mick left.

Izzy Slash isnt personal they just like different production styles? Izzy thinks slash is a bit of a noodler, Slash likes to be more straight ahead.

Its all just millionaires wanting to do what they want. Theyll do bits and pieces together but fully collabing with Axl in "control" is too much pressure.

Just speculation.

The way they stay mostly out of each others way bodes well for a reunion. If Izzy been in VR that play would be blown.

The Reunion record could be the soundtrack to Canter's Reckless Road movie. That where the money is.

I think there is a tad bit of Jealousy from Izzy towards Slash. During UYI izzy was never around. Which is why all of don't cry guitars are actually Slash thought the intro is written by Slash but not up to Axl's standards so Slash re-recorded Izzy's parts. Same thing happened to a degree between Keef Richards and Mick Taylor. Though in that situation Mick left.

Huh? Izzy recorded Don't Cry clearly.
  • Like 1

Sorry. Izzy wrote that, Slash Re-Recorded it to remove the slop. Type O on my part. All guitars on recording are Slash I believe even though Izzy is given credit. I could be wrong but much of UYI is played by only Slash no matter what the credits say.

you are wrong