Dear Fermanager,

Which country that GNR has toured has the hottest groupies? This is important information.

Which country that GNR has toured has the best food? This is also important information.

GNR Antarctica 2017? Metallica did it...

Seriously, I'd be up for it.

I'm thinking of going to Havana in January. If GNR could play in Cuba that'd be great. Cuban Democracy? If not, my cousin's having a wedding in Cancun around the same time, if Axl could play that'd be cool. I don't have a +1 yet so I'll just put down Mr. Rose on the RSVP. I found an AirBNB for about $20 a night so accommodation is sorted, and I've heard Chichen Itza is pretty awesome.

1. Croatia, Toronto, Prague.

2. Brazil, Hong Kong, Japan.

We do have some fine looking women here in Toronto :D

• Like 1

Pretty surprised Toronto ranked so highly for groupies, will have to check out Prague and Croatia soon ;) Serbia had the hottest from the gigs I've been to.

Not surprised to see Brazil ranked highly for food, best churrascaria? I went to Porcao and one other one, can't remember the name now, both delicious.

Silly fan-questions about dogs and cats call for silly tweets (about cats and...). Axl knows just what we want and delivers!

I'd rather ask a question I'm likely to get an answer to than be the 20th person to ask when we're getting new music :shrugs:

There u have a point

Silly fan-questions about dogs and cats call for silly tweets (about cats and...). Axl knows just what we want and delivers!

I'd rather ask a question I'm likely to get an answer to than be the 20th person to ask when we're getting new music :shrugs:

I've heard rumors that the 25th forum member to ask "WHEN ARE WE GETTING NEW MUSIC/IS SLASH COMING BACK/OMFG PLEASE SAY HI TO AXL FROM BRAZIL!" will receive an exclusive answer from Fernando and a year long membership to the Axl Rose Fa Clube~.

• Like 1

Ladies and Gentlemen,Fernando has left the building. It's funny when he or a band member pops in because then we always have those who constantly rag on GnR but are quick to kiss ass when Fernando or a band member are around. Props to Fernando for showing he has a sense of humor about all of this though. I was expecting a few more "FERNANDO ,PLEASE SAY HI TO AXL FOR ME!!11" posts .

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 2

Thread of the year?

yes

Btw this is the update, that Fernando gives: I know all too much about information going a long way. Especially when nothing has been given, apologies. Do expect some news from GNR and what we are working on in a few months. All I can really say. Though, it says nothing; but hopefully it's something.

Which country that GNR has toured has the hottest groupies? This is important information.

Which country that GNR has toured has the best food? This is also important information.

I'm thinking of going to Havana in January. If GNR could play in Cuba that'd be great. Cuban Democracy? If not, my cousin's having a wedding in Cancun around the same time, if Axl could play that'd be cool. I don't have a +1 yet so I'll just put down Mr. Rose on the RSVP. I found an AirBNB for about $20 a night so accommodation is sorted, and I've heard Chichen Itza is pretty awesome.

Gotta love Eastern European girls

• Like 1

We do have some fine looking women here in Toronto :D

I'm kinda surprised GNR even bothers coming to Houston during their US tours. I haven't seen an attractive woman here in 8 years.

*packs bags for Toronto*

• Like 3

It's funny when he or a band member pops in because then we always have those who constantly rag on GnR but are quick to kiss ass when Fernando or a band member are around.

Exactly. Fakers.

Imagine the level of ass kissing if Axl ever comes back! There'd be no shit talking about his voice or weight or hair but a virtual ball sack licking the likes of which we have never seen. People bash Dizzy all day on here but if he were to appear as a member,most would kiss his ass too. I guess it's just the need some have to want to be acknowledged at all by someone famous.

Guys, why is anyone getting excited at this? He's saying the same thing "GNR"/management has been saying for years, "There will be news in a few months." Except this time they are down two core members of the band, "GNR" hasn't been in a worse position for forward movement in a long time.

It's nice of Fernando to post here, but he's said nothing substantive. Like someone mentioned earlier, I'm concerned he's just as much in the dark as this forum is. Provide the fans with something substantive, stop being the joke of the music industry.

• Like 2