Dear Fermanager,

Dear Fermanager,

This current lineup and the lineups post 2002 are/were the best lineups of Guns n Roses.

They ARE the real GNR. I am proud to be a fan of the nu-GNR. You are doing a great job.

Fans/others who blame GNR management and Axl are scumbags. You and Axl have always kept us posted with updates. Axl came out with Chinese Democracy and a bunch of music that I listen to almost everyday, and the catalogue hasnt exhausted yet.

The band members are very loyal and nothing is discreet.

So much music, so many updates, such respect for fans and responding to their wishes and interacting with them.... I love this management. The 3 hour meetings etc. are all worth soooo much love from the fans.

Thanks for making us happy

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Fernando,

I actually have a question about your position as manager of a major 'legacy' music act. How often do you get offers to play private events such as the wedding in France? Do you decide which events are the right fit for GNR or is the money the only thing that matters? Does the entire crew make the trip for a private event?

To be clear I am not asking these questions to call anyone a sellout, I could care less. You are in a very unique position and you are the only manager I could potentially get an answer from haha. I have so many questions your actual 'management' of the band than the band itself.

Added this to OP:

This thread is meant to be viewed as a casual conversation between fans and a member of GNR management. We'd ask that you do your best to peruse the thread before asking your question(s) as we would like to cut down on repetitive questions and statements.

Also, Fernando has acknowledged here and at HTGTH that news is coming but there's not much to reveal at the present time. Here is a direct quote from his conversation at HTGHT:

"I know all too much about information going a long way. Especially when nothing has been given, apologies. Do expect some news from GNR and what we are working on in a few months. All I can really say. Though, it says nothing, but hopefully it's something."

So how are you doing Fernando? Having a nice day? It's pretty nice here. About 80 degrees, sunny, not too humid. My parents bout a new house so that's nice. More of the same old same old with work for me. I have to get back to work but I'll talk to you later. Peace.

Edited by trev

It's nice to have some direct contact with management but have we really gotten any new info?

No, only the constant "hopefully some news not so long in the future". It could be news about Axl retiring, a statement where the band acknowledges they have lost a few members, or even a statement on their plans with tentative release dates/tour dates. Who knows? But don't get your hopes up too much, I wouldn't be surprised if 4 months went without any news.

I doubt it's retirement because he said "of course" to the idea of GNR playing live again. However, his "maybe" in regard to new music pretty much says it all.

Where/when did he say "maybe" about new music? I don't recall that.

Hey Fernando,

I actually have a question about your position as manager of a major 'legacy' music act. How often do you get offers to play private events such as the wedding in France? Do you decide which events are the right fit for GNR or is the money the only thing that matters? Does the entire crew make the trip for a private event?

To be clear I am not asking these questions to call anyone a sellout, I could care less. You are in a very unique position and you are the only manager I could potentially get an answer from haha. I have so many questions your actual 'management' of the band than the band itself.

We get offers to play private events, such as Compaq, HP, Google, etc.. However, it all really depends on the look. How many people, where it is, and what it is for. We rarely entertain such offers, as they are usually not good timing. Essential crew only. If it's the entire band, usually 2 techs for the band members, a few sound guys.

The wedding we played in France was for a friend and all lined up nicely, however I felt bad for the crew that day, as we had just finished a show in spain and we were on our way to Mallorca when we had to make a last minute decision to play the wedding.

So how are you doing Fernando? Having a nice day? It's pretty nice here. About 80 degrees, sunny, not too humid. My parents bout a new house so that's nice. More of the same old same old with work for me. I have to get back to work but I'll talk to you later. Peace.

Been good man, trying to check in this and htgth before my schedule gets too kray.

• Like 2

Hey Fernando,

We get offers to play private events, such as Compaq, HP, Google, etc.. However, it all really depends on the look. How many people, where it is, and what it is for. We rarely entertain such offers, as they are usually not good timing. Essential crew only. If it's the entire band, usually 2 techs for the band members, a few sound guys.

The wedding we played in France was for a friend and all lined up nicely, however I felt bad for the crew that day, as we had just finished a show in spain and we were on our way to Mallorca when we had to make a last minute decision to play the wedding.

Been good man, trying to check in this and htgth before my schedule gets too kray.

Why do you refuse my question about what Axl's favorite food to cook is!!!!!

Fans are desperate to know this.

It was reported that the band got paid a million dollars to play the wedding. Was that true or just a rumor? (Since you said it was for a friend).

What do you do besides manage GnR? Is that your only job or do you do something else for work?

Anyone can answer my questions (not just Fernando)

What exactly is Fernando's relation to Axl/GNR? I don't keep up with all the family ties of TB. As far as a I know Fernando is Beta's son and he became manager after the last one was outed? I'm not asking to make any jokes or anything like that, I just genuinely don't know.

Now a Fernando question, Do you regret taking the position of manager at all?

Anyone can answer my questions (not just Fernando)

What exactly is Fernando's relation to Axl/GNR? I don't keep up with all the family ties of TB. As far as a I know Fernando is Beta's son and he became manager after the last one was outed? I'm not asking to make any jokes or anything like that, I just genuinely don't know.

Now a Fernando question, Do you regret taking the position of manager at all?

Yeah I'm not sure of this either. TB is the manager, or Fernando is? Or they both are? Or.....?

Fernando,

Something ive wondered about for a while, and if its too personal just say so. But back in 2011 on the North American tour Axl did an interview with the LA Times, i believe it was...and in it there was also a few quotes from Beta. Now im paraphrasing, but she pretty much said she told Axl no managers anymore. And the way I understand it, it was either he chose you guys or you wouldnt stick around. Am i understanding that right? And if so, if Axl chose not to make you guys the managers would you guys have really considered not being a part of his life anymore?

Like i said if its too personal, thats okay. Just curious is all.

Edited by ChineseIRS
  • Like 1

As long as we're making requests from Fermanager, how about the pic of the fans out back of the Electric Factory in 2012? The full picture never came out, so I don't have evidence of my meeting Axl.

Hierarchy of things to release:

1) That picture

2) More than 20 seconds of that pro-shot

3) New music maybe

I second this! If you could please post the pic, that would be awesome!

Edited by The Real McCoy

Fernando, good to see you post here. I would consider myself generally part of the silent majority and don't tend to post here too much anymore but appreciate the gesture to try and build bridges.

Coolest story from the Vegas residencies?

Edited by CAFC Nick