Dear Fermanager,

I vote Damage Control to be name of next album and/or tour.

You mean Slash or Duff next album? Those are the only two guys who have confirmed they are working on a new album

:facepalm:

Dear Fernando. Can you ask Axl what his favourite Thin Lizzy tracks are?

You mean Slash or Duff next album? Those are the only two guys who have confirmed they are working on a new album

Can you please tell me the name of CDII? Is Soul Monster a ballad? Is Going Down in the album? I ask since you seem to know all about it :rolleyes:

• Like 1

To me its fine, Axl made the best album he could with great musicians, then did some solid touring with guys who could take it. Job done.

Same again would be fine.

This.. i still listen to CD like i listen to Queen II. Both are classic albums to me, never gets old, never dies.

I have very good patience for classic albums. This is not RHCP who make good records that sells a lot, but super forgettable.

Can you please tell me the name of CDII? Is Soul Monster a ballad? Is Going Down in the album? I ask since you seem to know all about it :rolleyes:

We don't know the name of "CD:II". Don't know if Soul Monster is a ballad. Don't know if Going Down is in the album.

We don't know the name of "CD:II". Don't know if Soul Monster is a ballad. Don't know if Going Down is in the album.

Left this exchange up to this point, please take anything further to PMs.

To me its fine, Axl made the best album he could with great musicians, then did some solid touring with guys who could take it. Job done.

Same again would be fine.

This.. i still listen to CD like i listen to Queen II. Both are classic albums to me, never gets old, never dies.

I have very good patience for classic albums. This is not RHCP who make good records that sells a lot, but super forgettable.

Yeah good with the one album and seeing the band twice was good. Ive seen the Stones twice in the same tome frame.

Maybe I just dont care as much about GNR. Which line up is the best etc. i just like the music i like, CD is best rock album since 00s for me. And its lasted for me since 08. You can have Slash, Finck, Dj, whoever the live shows always good fun. Axl is a great frontman. Hes got the X factor maybe thats why people get all twisted up. They should do this or that can go too far, its just a band and Axl obviously isnt doing by the book even if he wants to it never happened so far. So it seems like insane to want it a certain way at this point, just take it as it comes.

So great album, great tour, great era of GNR. Hope theres more to come!

Fernando, may i suggest that some day you can pull the strings to release the Holy Grail ( 2001 HOB pro shoot video )?.

I will look for it. Soooo long ago, surely it's here somewhere. Maybe one of you guys can come by and organize our vaults.

I'd happily volunteer but I'd be afraid I'd come across a feral Paul Huge somewhere down the back, snacking on rats and moths.

• Like 4

This is somehow sadder than the threads where people would post 10,000 questions to the band that they never even answered.

And yet you keep taking the time to read and participate.

I haven't checked this thread in 2 days. I missed nothing.

Is that how long it takes you to come up with the same lame posts?

• Like 1

I must have fucked up when I deleted the rest of the quote with the mercenary thing. alfie is correct. It's from Route 66. It's about BBF. Fernando DID NOT say it. #mybad

Thanks! happy to find out that it wasn't Fernando or the Gnr camp in general.

Hi Fernando, I live in LA and would be happy to come over and organize your vaults and am willing to sign a NDA.

No one that has been in the vault have come out to tell about it, be on your guard. The legend says it´s something Huge who protect the treasure.

• Like 1

Fernando, may i suggest that some day you can pull the strings to release the Holy Grail ( 2001 HOB pro shoot video )?.

I will look for it. Soooo long ago, surely it's here somewhere. Maybe one of you guys can come by and organize our vaults.

Like, DUDE! I'll fly out tomorrow and everything!

But not the 2001 HOB. We have good audio of that and we obviously have Rio 3 from right afterwards.

We have NOTHING from the 29/12/01 and 31/12/01 shows except a few pictures of Axl looking badass. THAT'S the Holy Grail.

Thank you for taking the time to answer some of these questions, it's much appreciated.

Were you present with Axl during the sessions of him re-recording vocals from Live Era? What's your opinion on that album as a whole? The vocals are flawless and I don't think I've heard a better vocal performance than on that album, particularly Rocket Queen.

I believe that the vocal performances on Chinese Democracy and Live Era are why I am still here. There is no one out there that is better as a vocalist, performer and as a songwriter, it's just really frustrating that there is no regular output of music or any other material for us to enjoy and the reason to that has never really been mentioned.

Has Axl layed down vocals on anything since the release of the Chinese Democracy? How is he sounding in the studio if so? Is he still writing songs?

Thank you once again Fernando, I hope you're well.

When I went to the WWE ARMAGEDDON 2008 pay per view,I had a large GUNS N ROSES CHINESE DEMOCRACY sign (since Chinese Democracy was the theme song for this pay per view) My sign was taken by WWE security. What happened between GnR and WWE at the time?

Very interesting! WWE are very petty. Wonder if GNR were meant to perform or something...

Like, DUDE! I'll fly out tomorrow and everything!

But not the 2001 HOB. We have good audio of that and we obviously have Rio 3 from right afterwards.

We have NOTHING from the 29/12/01 and 31/12/01 shows except a few pictures of Axl looking badass. THAT'S the Holy Grail.

I don't post much but I agree would love to see that show, peace

• Like 1