Dear Fermanager,

Honestly, since we know how much has been recorded vs. released, there's so much that could be considered Holy Grail material; Inglewood '91, Toronto '91, Germany '93, any of the UYI documentary, any of the 2001 Vegas shows, Bucharest '10, Universal City '06, Hammerstein '06, almost any show from Canada/South America '10, and that's not even including audio - I'd be ecstatic if we got good quality versions of CITR w/ Brian May, IRS '99, any demos from the mid-90's through early 2000's basically, any soundboards from AFD tour, UYI tour, 2010 tour, etc.

Would be great if any of that was posted on the official website.

Edited by Gordon Comstock
  • Like 1

It would appear that Fernando is busy and likely will not be answering any more questions for the time being. I'm going to close this thread for now and if and when Fernando has some time to come back we'll reopen it.

I want to thank Fernando for returning to MYGNRFORUM and answering what he could.

• Like 3

For those who want to have a Civil War type discussion about this. :)

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/212282-dear-fermanager-a-retrospective/

I'll say this about Fernando's sudden departure: Noted. lol. Sad.

A man can't take his soon to be mother of his first child to a vacation without you guys getting back on the train of hatred?

lol. Noted. Sad. Or was it the other way around?

(magisme) you need to chill man, stop reading too much into what I write. It's usually pretty self explanatory. Like that whole JC discussion, can't believe someone of your caliber can't decipher something so straightforward.

We aren't used to trusting that you'll return.. :)

When is GNR going to release a new album ?

Why did Axl's voice change so much between the last 2010 show and 2011-2014 shows?

Are they going to be the ChiDem era songs that didnt make it to the disc or new recordings post 2008?

If Axl has so many songs, whats stopping the release of them, why write so many if theyre not going to be heard anytime soon?

What can you tell us about the Bumblefoot and Ashba situations? Looking for more guitar players ?

Edited by NachoLZ

Let me make it clear: telling a member here to fuck off will not be tolerated.

If you can't converse in a respectful manner and tone, then please refrain from posting at all. If you disagree with someone, feel free to express why, but there's no justification for telling another member where to go. I don't care if you're a fan or if you're Axl Rose. Ultimately I own this forum and I will not tolerate this kind of dialogue.

Thanks!

Let me make it clear: telling a member here to fuck off will not be tolerated.

If you can't converse in a respectful manner and tone, then please refrain from posting at all. If you disagree with someone, feel free to express why, but there's no justification for telling another member where to go. I don't care if you're a fan or if you're Axl Rose. Ultimately I own this forum and I will not tolerate this kind of dialogue.

Thanks!

If Axl Rose tells me to fuck off I'm probably going to thank him and be on my merry way.

Why was the vegas 2012 blu ray delayed?

Why was RockFuel less than pleased with management?

I cannot answer the question concerning why GNR sites are lacking promotion. That would be a question for their manager....

Why was this show chosen and not others?

Edited by Mendez

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/212282-dear-fermanager-a-retrospective/

A man can't take his soon to be mother of his first child to a vacation without you guys getting back on the train of hatred?

(magisme) you need to chill man, stop reading too much into what I write. It's usually pretty self explanatory. Like that whole JC discussion, can't believe someone of your caliber can't decipher something so straightforward.

I'm really optimistic for the first time in years so thanks for stopping by. And i'm looking forward to saying 'I told you so' to all the grumpy boys. Sorry everything couldn't stay civil and fun :/

Erm okay. You can chill too, man.
  • Like 1

47 pages and maybe 5 interesting posts. This is an opportunity to have a great thread, like the Marc Canter section, but there's too much repetitive bullshit, reverse psychology and jealousy for any useful information to come out. Fernando clearly has his mind on other things, and there's some great questions that have been asked. But really? Trawling through the crap to find them and respond? Not going to happen.

• Like 1

i'm looking forward to saying 'I told you so' to all the grumpy boys.

Care to make it interesting?

If i'm wrong i'll sign my original, day 1 copy of Chinese and send it to you :) It's virtually mint because I only used it once to import to iTunes :) Deal?

• Like 1

47 pages and maybe 5 interesting posts. This is an opportunity to have a great thread, like the Marc Canter section, but there's too much repetitive bullshit, reverse psychology and jealousy for any useful information to come out. Fernando clearly has his mind on other things, and there's some great questions that have been asked. But really? Trawling through the crap to find them and respond? Not going to happen.

Sure. The reason Fernando won't answer questions is the amount of posts in this thread and not the fact he knows shit about Axl's intentions. Lol.

• Like 3

And to just add something.

Congrats on the baby news and all that. Seriously. I can understand that right now you have bigger priorities.

But it would have been better PR on your end if you logged in and just said - "Sorry for the lack of replies, baby on the way, hope you understand. Will hear from me in a bit regarding your questions."

Doesn't take 2 seconds man, you could even ask someone to log in on your behalf and post that. There was no need for the snark, we are not privvy to your personal life and you can't blame people for thinking you just buggered off given the abysmal track record of communication with this band (spanning multiple management teams).

• Like 3