Dear Fermanager,

I believe what we needed most was "information."

What we actually needed was music. What we were promised was information. What we got was, just for a change of pace, nothing, stomped on with big shitty nonexistent boots and served with a side of 'fuck you for being fans', in a caramelised 'fuck you for believing us' served by nobody.

What did become of that 3 hour meeting?

It was a "3 hour meeting to give you what you need most - news."It must have turned into a conversation about fernando's trash emptying frequency and make sure beta take care him by properly aligning all food labels to point perfectly straight forward in the pantry. Because Absolutely nothing ever came of it news-wise.
Well remembered, and exactly. Gee willickers kids, I'm so peachy keen to hear what's coming next from the then fully-intact but now inactive and 2 guitarists down band who's 3 hour meeting to provide news resulted in still no news whatsoever 18 months later! 2016 is going to be a GREAT year for Guns N' Roses fans!*cartwheels off into the sunset*

Remember what Axl says about the internet. It is one big trash can.

What the fuck does he know. Guy's barely stepped outside of his own arsehole since 1994.

What we actually needed was music. What we were promised was information. What we got was, just for a change of pace, nothing, stomped on with big shitty nonexistent boots and served with a side of 'fuck you for being fans', in a caramelised 'fuck you for believing us' served by nobody.

It was a "3 hour meeting to give you what you need most - news."It must have turned into a conversation about fernando's trash emptying frequency and make sure beta take care him by properly aligning all food labels to point perfectly straight forward in the pantry. Because Absolutely nothing ever came of it news-wise.
Well remembered, and exactly. Gee willickers kids, I'm so peachy keen to hear what's coming next from the then fully-intact but now inactive and 2 guitarists down band who's 3 hour meeting to provide news resulted in still no news whatsoever 18 months later! 2016 is going to be a GREAT year for Guns N' Roses fans!*cartwheels off into the sunset*

What the fuck does he know. Guy's barely stepped outside of his own arsehole since 1994.

But he is right. There is a lot of garbage.

• Like 1

But he is right. There is a lot of garbage.

And? Welcome to life. 90% of print media is garbage. 90% of radio & TV are garbage. I don't recall GNR boycotting those mediums back when people still actually liked them. Pretty sure they used them to their advantage just like every half-active half-decently managed band on the planet is now doing with the internet.

It's kind of sad that Axl and TB think the fans are the enemy, to be reviled, viewed with contempt and disdain.

First thing that Miser has written on the forum that I actually agree with.

Having said that I'm sure he's always getting requests from legitimate publications about GnR and if they don't get an answer

I want you to read that again. If Fernando doesn't answer legitimate publications, what the fuck is he for?

Edited by Bards

i don't see what the big deal is wanting him to come online?

sure.. He's close to the action (lack of) but whats he going to tell you all?

"we are saddened that dj and bbf have left and are in the process of moving forward with the band, with a new outlook coming soon!, wish i could tell you more but i can't!"

i don't know, maybe you guys are expecting him to show up here so you can ask him question after question that he will not answer :/

There's also the only official pic of the band that was only posted because real gnr was being inducted in the hall of fame. Again, things get shitty, people will question Axl and his lol vision then they will react. Horrible way to handle negativity and deal with the fans and media.

If your post is edited by a mod/admin, please respect their actions. Absolutely do not re-edit the post and reproduce the content that was removed. Such actions will result in the entire post being removed.

Once again, please feel free to voice your opinion so long as it's respectful.

Telling someone to "get the fuck out of here" and similar comments will not be tolerated.

• Like 1

Would like to see Fernando come back. Don't think he's been here since around the time Madison was demoted? Same for Beta. Messaged them both on my alt at the time (since I was banned from Madison) and they both replied :)

I've since then met and chatted with them in person, Beta more so, but still hoping Fernando pops in for a few posts :)

As long as we're making requests from Fermanager, how about the pic of the fans out back of the Electric Factory in 2012? The full picture never came out, so I don't have evidence of my meeting Axl.

Hierarchy of things to release:

1) That picture

2) More than 20 seconds of that pro-shot

3) New music maybe

Wait, huh? You didn't get the picture? I made sure I had it posted.

Which pro shot?

Fuck yeah! I agree. Maybe.

Dear Fermanager,

Hey, man. It's your boy magisme. We're tight enough we can have an open and adult discussion, right? Because I was thinking about the-- hold on a second--

OK, my typist is telling me I should justify this "Fernando and I are tight" business. I told her it's not necessary, I'm a Legit Insider, people know my steez-- but fuck it, whatever....

Most knew it could be no other way and a handful of heads exploded from bitch-rage when you posted the following on HTGTH:

One of my favorite quotes is "3 hour meeting". That gets me every time. My favorite poster has to be (magisme), if you or anyone ever wondered.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=66346.160

What can I say? I'm filled with so many emotions, but more than anything I'm just thinking, "What the fuck is up with the parentheses around my name?" For real. It's freaking me out. Why'd you do that?

Now that that's out of the way, the ugliness of proving cred, let's get down to serious business, shall we? I'd like to remind you of something that once was.

(Removed picture, it's quite disturbing; it's a great idea.)

What happened to us? Not you and me-- we're cool obviously-- but the forum and TB. And the forearms and hands! What about forearms and hands, man?

Let this post serve as the beginning of a less retarded version of the letter and 5 questions. I understand why you might not have been into that. I read the letter before they sent it. I tried to edit it, because I thought it should sound less crazy-as-fuck, but they rejected my edits. Oh well.

We have a second chance, though, Fernando. With your legendary meeting stamina and my endless catalogue of wise-ass qups, we together can change the course of GNR/MyGNR history. Heed the call, my friend. Heed the call.

I await your public response. Just dip your toe in this thread if you're unsure. I'll make it OK. Just the tip. Don't think about it and let it happen. That's what I always say.

Of course we'll continue our private discussions in private. Our correspondence means the world to me.

Love,

magisme

P.S. Have someone give Vanessa a wink for me. You shouldn't do it, you're her brother. That'd be weird.

Holy shit, it's the man, the myth, the legend. I am a huge fan of your work, your insightful posts are...

Obviously the most important question asked...... Why the parenthesis?! Shit man, that's a cyber hug. A person of your caliber in the world of the interwebz didn't catch that? Maybe too busy thinking of a put down, or reading too much into what could of been, when the answer was the most obvious.

The forum and TB; man where to start... hatred, racism, idiocy, stubbornness, toxicity, etc... However, why should the most suffer due to the few? Because it's the few that posts the most. It's a never ending cycle! It's a mad mad world. Shit man, I would love to keep it classy, fun and I am the first to make a joke or laugh at one. Not usually at my expense and/or due to extremely vile content found in almost every thread. Please don't take this as a generalization of the entire forum. Just most of the threads I read here consists of usually at least one major put down; get sooooo old. Maybe baiting for Dexter to return? Who knows...

What about when Axl was paying the idiot that owned the site before he sold for all hosting charges for over a year, and whatever else he had asked. As to not have mygnr.com go away? We have done quite a lot for this community, to be chastised by the few doesn't really sound like "Come back soon." Shit I was banned from this forum for years, and apparently as of recently I was able to return by creating a new account. So yeah; maybe that shines some light on where things have gone wrong. But never too late to rebuild, refresh.

Fermanager came from a Tommy's bass tech(Dan Gruff and Hernan V), then carried on by another friend of mine that passed away. So it stuck, however Axl calls me Damager; which surely some or most of you will get a laugh, and the few will make it something personally abusive. However, it's all in good humor on our end of things.

As for the letter, I do not recall when it was sent to me, or given to me. I will have to ask Jarmo. I believe it was during a tour if I am not mistaken, which I usually am. (That was a joke at my expense) <-- This is not a cyber hug. I do recall that the questions were pretty intense; and/or questions that I had RS, SPIN and other publications asking me. Send them over again, I would like to refresh my memory.

I find it more welcoming to chat at htgth, because I love Jarmo and the people there in which are here as well keep it within reason. I would love to open up and tell you everything, but doesn't work like that. My bad. Can we hashtag that? #mybad

3 Hour meeting, wasn't I in Ibiza when I posted that? Or was that the "my office" for the day? The desperation of wanting something more supersedes common sense with some. I feel bad and by the time I am aware of what's going on; it's too late and the damage is already done.

I do read some of the things you guys say and some are really good ideas. I do write them down and take credit for them. :thumbsup: But in all seriousness, some of your ideas are really good, some are common sense and others are just like "whoa"?

I am sorry I can't comment on GNR's current status. But #Soon

As for GNR's social presence, maybe we could do something together.

I hope that this can be the building blocks to something great. Although, surely someone will ruin it and then we can try again after 2 more guitarists quit. (Another joke) <--- yes, not a hug.

Okay, I am off to enjoy my title and position in this great organization. Where I do nothing, say nothing and deal with nothing.

(magisme) <--hug :wub:

Is there a way to ignore posters as a whole on this forum? Because if I was able to remove their comments from my browsing I feel we would be way more driven to stop by.

I got 5 questions for fermanager.

Does Axl know he sings like mickey?

Does Team Brazil know they suck at what they do?

What the fuck are you thinking?

What the fuck is Axl thinking?

What the hell is going on?

All questions are meant to be light hearted.

Yes.

Yes.

Dunno.

Dunno.

Dunno.

i'm glad you don't take things too seriously- you'd probably go nuts with all the haters.

thanks for stopping in to respond to this thread-

magisme is just a little jaded but you should have seen him go all school girl at the last couple shows of the residency- it was epic.

we are mostly all diehards who wish for a little more transparency- maybe some updates- a setlist changeup- those types of things

(mygnr/tb) - hugs

• Like 1

I hope that this can be the building blocks to something great. Although, surely someone will ruin it and then we can try again after 2 more guitarists quit. (Another joke) <--- yes, not a hug.

Does this mean Bumble is definitely out then?

Dude, fernando you really cant put a whole lot of blame on us

The majority of us are here because we LIKE Axl and his work and the majority of us seem to be really good people. Yes, theae boards attract psychos, but thwy are the minority and are banned from here. Eric himself hasnt posted here in years (good riddance).We just get frustrated, man. Cant you see why? Sure, some of our wisecracks can be taken the wrong way, but most of is isnt malicious. Its in jest out of frustration. Hell, Axl is just as guilty as a lot of us for being mean to people. That doesnt make it right, but what do you guys expect when theres no communication, band members leave, no new music, and nostalgia heavy setlists that dont feature all the main guys who wrote the stuff? Axl is capable of a lot more. Hell, another albums been om the can for years. Why not let those that love his musoc heat it? I know he doesnt owe us anything, but its a two way street

Anyways, sorry for the typos im on my phone. Wish your family and Axl the best.

Edit- also, thanks for coming on here

Edited by ZoSoRose

Is there a way to ignore posters as a whole on this forum? Because if I was able to remove their comments from my browsing I feel we would be way more driven to stop by.

Yes, you can ignore individual posters. Add names to the Manage Ignore Prefs found in your account settings.

Welcome back!

How much allowance does Axl give Fernando per month?

Shit man, your material is stale.

^lol

Greetings Mr. Lebeis apparently your part of this thing they call Team Brasil so I'm coming with the hard stuff.

Favorite GnR song ?

Edit: Oooo a better question if I may! Thoughts on Going Down. What do you think about it and do you think we will hear an album version?

Edited by Estranged Coma

Does this mean Bumble is definitely out then?

I mean, out of everything I said - that's all you had to say?

Sigh. :facepalm:

I couldnt help but laugh at that

• Like 1