Dear Fermanager,

No we didnt talk about AFD but i dont believe him and Slash talked about it either. ;)

Thanks The Glow (S2B runs Slash France and i run GNRFrance)!

For now we dont have more info and i do think Slash is on a plane right now coming back to the US so we might not hear more before a few hours...

• Like 1

I get it. I know you want to believe him badly. I've never really cared for "insiders" from either camp, to be honest.

He runs Slash France, he's brought us legit news time and time again, why not believe him?

He's my buddy and we just talked about it. He doesnt know more about this than us. What he meant was an assumption based on the fact that they dont sue each other anymore for each live release and all. But he didnt confirm the fact that he knows for sure from Slash's camp that they're talking or are friends or whatever.

Good to know. So we're right back where we started.

I get it. I know you want to believe him badly. I've never really cared for "insiders" from either camp, to be honest.

He runs Slash France, he's brought us legit news time and time again, why not believe him?

He's my buddy and we just talked about it. He doesnt know more about this than us. What he meant was an assumption based on the fact that they dont sue each other anymore for each live release and all. But he didnt confirm the fact that he knows for sure from Slash's camp that they're talking or are friends or whatever.
File under Not in this lifetime.

So richard fortus wont share the stage with slash out of respect for Axl. But Duff is free to share the stage with both of them and aparently Axl and Slash have been speaking for two years.

Guns n Roses logic... i dont get it.

Where has it been said they've been talking for two years?

Slash2baz mentioned it, he's pretty close with Slash, we've gotten lots of Slash-related exclusives from him.

If that were true, then why did Fortus recently avoid Slash out of "respect for Axl?"

And why did Slash himself say in May this year that he hadn't spoken to Axl in a long time.

Sure, we could just accept it as another example of Slash lying :P

Surely the GnR camp have heard the story by now. If it isn't true they should probably clear it up. They don't even have to be the bad guys. It's as simple as "the business relationship between Axl and Slash has resolved some of it's major issues. However, old GnR are not reuniting. Axl and the current GnR band will be out all next year in support of a new album and tour, see ye then!" That statement isn't coming out, but It would clear everything up.

Obviously we all want them to say "Axl and Slash have talked, and resolved their personal differences, see ye next year!!" but my guess is that my first fictional statement was closer to the actual truth.

Surely the GnR camp have heard the story by now. If it isn't true they should probably clear it up.

What Slash has said is probably true, but the ONLY thing he has said is that relationship between the camps have improved. He has never claimed to have talked to Axl. Hell, we even know the relationship has improved, it has been obvious from social media and the lack of law suits :D, so there really isn't anything to clear up.

• Like 1

Surely the GnR camp have heard the story by now. If it isn't true they should probably clear it up. They don't even have to be the bad guys. It's as simple as "the business relationship between Axl and Slash has resolved some of it's major issues. However, old GnR are not reuniting. Axl and the current GnR band will be out all next year in support of a new album and tour, see ye then!" That statement isn't coming out, but It would clear everything up.

Obviously we all want them to say "Axl and Slash have talked, and resolved their personal differences, see ye next year!!" but my guess is that my first fictional statement was closer to the actual truth.

That was what too clear and used far too little words to be a statement from GNR. I'm gonna need you to elongate it and muddy it up a bit lol

• Like 4

I like the fact that this thread is not pinned anymore

Fernando said he'd come back at some point and answer a few more questions when he can. But as he alluded to in one of his posts, he's a busy man as he's about to be a father.

As a result, we've unpinned the topic not to give any false hope to those who hope their answers will be answered in the near future.

He is a very busy man. Those three hour meetings don't run themselves - do they - and there is still a belt buckle to design?

Those jokes were funny the first time, like 3 years ago.

Nope, still funny. When a 3 hour meeting actually results in news/progress, then it'll stop being funny.

Slash re-recording Buckethead's parts would probably delay CD II until 2020.

I'd hate that. Buckethead sounds awesome & doesn't need half a song to do a mindblowing solo.

Blowing your wad early is no fun for anyone but yourself.

Stay classy.

Errm. the peak of a song is blowing your wad, that's why the solos(the wad) are later in the song.

The post didn't mean what you thought it meant pervert.

Edited by Rustycage

:popcorn::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I am sorry but not even halfway through reading this thread and I'm dying...

So let me see if I get this straight, this "magisme" character called out fernando in a sarcastic fashion, fernando responded in a sarcastic tone as well but in a way where you can tell he's not entirely sarcastic and doesn't like magisme and doesn't seem happy at all with him, meanwhile the mods are just watching this brawl going "isn't it great that fernando can take a joke and have fun too" as they all nervously type while praying the stitches don't break and things get personal leaving fernando to blacklist mygnr..

I'm gonna continue reading but i assume that's it..

Does Team Brazil know that Axl talked to Slash? or is there any confirmation or anything?

That's the only question I'm waiting to see get answered at this point..

So fernando's thoughts as well as has he ever met slash in the past and what are his thoughts of him based on any prior dealings..

• Like 2

Slash re-recording Buckethead's parts would probably delay CD II until 2020.

I'd hate that. Buckethead sounds awesome & doesn't need half a song to do a mindblowing solo.

Blowing your wad early is no fun for anyone but yourself.

Stay classy.

Errm. the peak of a song is blowing your wad, that's why the solos(the wad) are later in the song.

The post didn't mean what you thought it meant pervert.

Pulp Fiction 2. Wkuk04 and Rustycage ride to the crime scene and discuss the merits of Slash and Buckethead's solos.

Scene 1, Take 2...and Action!