Dear Fermanager,

My 5 questions:

1) If there is a next album, would you say the sound is more akin to Chinese Democracy (ala a mixed bag of newer sounds and classic sounds), or is it more 'advanced' (more Shacklers type songs), or is it more traditional Guns?

2) Any chance of a return by Guns to Hammerstein/NYC in general in the next two years?

3) How many songs would you estimate are done or mostly done for the next album?

By songs I mean stuff with Axl already having laid vocals, not just instrumentals.
4) Are Frank, Tommy, Dizzy, Chris and Richard still in the band?

5) Any chance Axl himself might want to jump in here and chat, if the vibes stay positive?

12 pages worth of people trying to rephrase 'are we gonna get any new music? please please please tell us something!', if i was Fernando I'd be loving it :lol: Go on Fernando my son, give em a 'could be' :lol: Better yet, give em a 'whats it worth to ya?' :lol: You could have some of these jokers doing a fuckin' Gangham Style to your tune man, have some fun with em :lol:

I´d like to know when GnR is ready to make a statement about bandmembers, bandstatus and/or future plans. Is it going to be when new guitarists are contracted? Or will we have to wait untill shows are announced? Wasn't Bumblefoot introduced to fans at the NY-gigs in 2006?

Edited by Ender04

Jesus, some of you could at least see if he answers your first question before asking 10 more :lol:

Anyway, glad to see you're back again, Fernando. I've got to get to the gym, but I'll ask this quick: Axl told me what he thought of the ending of Dexter, so I'm curious to what your thoughts were if you watched it too?

Also, is it true that Axl got a new dog recently?

• Like 1

12 pages worth of people trying to rephrase 'are we gonna get any new music? please please please tell us something!', if i was Fernando I'd be loving it :lol: Go on Fernando my son, give em a 'could be' :lol: Better yet, give em a 'whats it worth to ya?' :lol: You could have some of these jokers doing a fuckin' Gangham Style to your tune man, have some fun with em :lol:

Something like..."I'm not sure how many Tuesdays are left in 2015 but I believe that soon is the word. Maybe."

Cue forum meltdown. :lol:

• Like 2

Something like..."I'm not sure how many Tuesdays are left in 2015 but I believe that soon is the word. Maybe."

Cue forum meltdown. :lol:

With Miser on the earhole the poor sods probably searching the bathroom cabinet for the Wilkinsons about now :lol:

• Like 1

Jesus, some of you could at least see if he answers your first question before asking 10 more :lol:

Anyway, glad to see you're back again, Fernando. I've got to get to the gym, but I'll ask this quick: Axl told me what he thought of the ending of Dexter, so I'm curious to what your thoughts were if you watched it too?

Exactly this.

Give the guy a chance to catch up prior to posting a ton more questions.

This.

And then this:

Anyway, ........ I'll ask this quick: Axl told me what he thought of the ending of Dexter, so I'm curious to what your thoughts were if you watched it too?

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

Very aware how pathetic it is :) But! If we could get the new album topic answered that would kill a lot of birds with one stone. "are we ever gonna see Axl Rose again, is the band over" blah! blah! blah! I'm asking because I really want new music, and I REALLY want to see the forum talking about something that isn't based on pure rumour or speculation.

We'll still have to deal with topics about Axls clothes, stalking Axl's house but that's a bit more manageable.

Guys,

Keep in mind that it's highly unlikely Fernando is going to use this platform to announce the grand plan for GNR. Questions like, "are we getting new music next year," isn't something he's likely able or willing to answer. As much as we'd all love for Fernando to give us clarity on all matters, that's unlikely to happen. So I'd ask that we temper our expectations regarding what he can and cannot answer. There's likely a world of difference between what he wants to tell us and what he can tell us. He might be able to hint at things or tell us what might be possible, but the likelihood that he'll give us concrete information that we can use to mark our calendars isn't high.

EDIT: And yes, I realize I like to use the word "likely" a lot :P

• Like 4

Fernando,

What was Stay Of Execution for?

With the DJ and BBF thing, does that mean the band is auditioning guitarists? Female guitarists?

TY

I'd be interested to know a bit more about the origins of the Stay of Execution trademark even if it's no longer relevant.

Guys,

Keep in mind that it's highly unlikely Fernando is going to use this platform to announce the grand plan for GNR. Questions like, "are we getting new music next year," isn't something he's likely able or willing to answer. As much as we'd all love for Fernando to give us clarity on all matters, that's unlikely to happen. So I'd ask that we temper our expectations regarding what he can and cannot answer. There's likely a world of difference between what he wants to tell us and what he can tell us. He might be able to hint at things or tell us what might be possible, but the likelihood that he'll give us concrete information that we can use to mark our calendars isn't high.

This... but god, why it has to be this difficult is beyond logic. "yes, we're working on it, trying to get it out sometime in 2016" reveals almost nothing and gives them ample time to change plans, re-mix, master, re-record and still have it packaged and ready for 2016. We don't need a specific date, just a yes or no answer (not to sound overly pushy, but it really is a simple question to answer).

Edited by Tom2112

Which country that GNR has toured has the hottest groupies? This is important information.

Which country that GNR has toured has the best food? This is also important information.

GNR Antarctica 2017? Metallica did it...

Seriously, I'd be up for it.

I'm thinking of going to Havana in January. If GNR could play in Cuba that'd be great. Cuban Democracy? If not, my cousin's having a wedding in Cancun around the same time, if Axl could play that'd be cool. I don't have a +1 yet so I'll just put down Mr. Rose on the RSVP. I found an AirBNB for about $20 a night so accommodation is sorted, and I've heard Chichen Itza is pretty awesome.

• Like 1

Guys,

This... but god, why it has to be this difficult is beyond logic. "yes, we're working on it, trying to get it out sometime in 2016" reveals almost nothing and gives them ample time to change plans, re-mix, master, re-record and still have it packaged and ready for 2016. We don't need a specific date, just a yes or no answer (not to sound overly pushy, but it really is a simple question to answer).

Yeah, I agree that such a comment would go a long way. But who knows, perhaps that's not what the "boss" wants. Ultimately management represents the interests and wishes of their client. If Axl has instituted a zero communication policy until he's ready, there's nothing TB can do about it. And I say this with no knowledge of the situation at hand.

Questions about favorite movies, places in the world are the questions we mock when there's nobody from GNR watching. Don't see the point of asking those. Even Russ said that this thread shouldn't be flooded with OT. We should try to get the most info about GNR we can. Just my opinion. If you're interested in Fernando's private life, go check his social media.

I know we should be nice, this is a good thing. But yeah, the silly questions or the "tell Axl I said hi" comments are just silly. Sorry.

Questions about favorite movies, places in the world are the questions we mock when there's nobody from GNR watching. Don't see the point of asking those. Even Russ said that this thread shouldn't be flooded with OT. We should try to get the most info about GNR we can. Just my opinion. If you're interested in Fernando's private life, go check his social media.

I know we should be nice, this is a good thing. But yeah, the silly questions or the "tell Axl I said hi" comments are just silly. Sorry.

Not suggesting that no one ask about the status of GNR, but just that we might want to temper our expectations with regards how much Fernando can reveal. I would consider this thread/conversation more of a "let's get re-aquainted" kind of a thing.

• Like 2