Hitchhiking robot that relied on human kindness found decapitated

SoulMonster

A hitchhiking robot that....

Wait, what?

Like it's 2015 and stuff like that seems overlooked.

A hitchhiking robot... Has got to be one of the most useless inventions, ever!

So somebody somewhere one day sat down and/ or perhaps dreamed of building someday.. A robot, that's programed, to hitchhike.

Right..

I wonder how many times that thing was raped before somebody finally decapitated it, probably in an attempt to conceal the fucking robot's identity! :lol: I mean, what? :lol: Y'know?..

... beyond repair on the streets of Philadelphia....

Philadelphia! :lol:

Philly!

I just read that. :lol:

I'm so proud to be a member of the human race and i mean that completely unsarcastically, good :lol: Lucky they didnt have it rolling around Thornton Heath or else Snakes might have put a black lady face on it and shagged it on the common :lol:

Nah.. :lol:

Oh come on, how many of you if you were in your teens and saw a little dustbin on wheels with little yellow booties on rolling its way down the street wouldn't chuck something at it, boot it over, roll it down a hill or something if you thought no one was looking? :lol: I'd probably be suss someone was watching actually, that or think it's some kind of mad acid flashback :lol: I'd fuckin' kidnap it! People don't suck, people are cool, i don't trust a peoples that would let a fuckin' thing like that survive cross country, I'd be concerned about the social fabric of that country, where are these places that the kids have had the soul sucked out of em that badly that they don't have that healthy sense of mischief, where is this foreign land where the kids are big bright round eyed boy and girl scouts with bright stripey tops on that go around helping those that they meet as they pass, it's not fuckin' natural :lol:

Surprised nobody just picked it up and put it on Gumtree/eBay.

• Like 1