Duff recording new material with Mad Season

Well Mad Season was Layne's baby he designed all the artwork, wrote all the lyrics (except Lanegan's 2 lines in Long Gone Day), and wrote some musically as well (I believe I Don't Know Anything is all Layne for music/lyrics). That being said I would love to hear what Duff (replacing departed and beloved bassist Baker), McCready and Barrett come up with. You'd have to have Lanegan on some of it and maybe a collection of people singing the rest. Have Cornell do a song or two and I'm sure Eddie Vedder would contribute.

Well Mad Season was Layne's baby he designed all the artwork, wrote all the lyrics (except Lanegan's 2 lines in Long Gone Day), and wrote some musically as well (I believe I Don't Know Anything is all Layne for music/lyrics). That being said I would love to hear what Duff (replacing departed and beloved bassist Baker), McCready and Barrett come up with. You'd have to have Lanegan on some of it and maybe a collection of people singing the rest. Have Cornell do a song or two and I'm sure Eddie Vedder would contribute.

yeah its just hard to imagine mad season without layne