Politically Correct

Snake-Pit

I'm not racist, sexist or homophobic...

But I am vexed and when someone different vexes me, I use the N word in attack or last week/week before last Gangster B' basically left me broke and without weed... So was calling her black/mixed race/whatever Arse bitch in this song I wrote... Forget how it goes :lol: right now (one quick glance at it and I'd know) but it's the one where I say bitch.

I don't like saying bitch and I'm not afraid to say hooray for tolerance!, I am pissed off and, most my of my peers are black lesbians and one gay guy right now... It's all good in the 'hood but lately, am using it when vexed.

Angry younger than me short Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air look-a-like got rude to me, got in my face saying don't look at him (I wasn't the vein prick was paranoid)! - I said/shouted back as he just marched in my face

'What the fuck are you fucking telling me where to look for!?'

'Who the fuck are you!?'

He then had to nerve! to ask why was I swearing at him for (I mean, was this boy stupid)?

He then went on to call me a pussy all in my face, am thinking 'I don't need to die or even bust up my face over this' as well as 'Well how dare he?'

So I just took it as others kinda watched, he then had some next Asian guy saying calm down to him who it turned out to be with, and that did kind of calm things down but also changed it from 1 on 1 from my point of view, so I just told him off, was wearing a high vis coat and shouted back

'What!?'

'Does the colour of my coat offend you!?'

He then went off and hit a wall/something and then came back.

He was looking at me and I was tired of that so after a while, like 5 or 10 minutes waiting for a train! - I just got tired and shouted at him

'Can you please stop looking at me!'

He said say nuttin

'Like we cool'!? he said

'Say nuttin'.

So he did that, stopped looking at me and turned his head to face forward...

Been saying hooray for tolerance! a lot now these past 48 hrs and not taking anything from my cheeky African co-workers (I should ease up still) :lol:

Had written 2 lines about it, and dropped the N bomb - it wasn't my intention, but it just fit.

I'm not sexist, but when Gangster B' took the last of my money + my weed for that week...

I really did rock songs like Mean Bone by Snakepit, and let it be known, it's personal, 1 bitch who owes me goes on like I owe her... She is 1 step away from being classed as a dependent to me right now so I can get a tax credit and something to justify all that work with nothing to show for it!

I still love the girl, but I am mad, and it's war... in fact, now I remember that song I wrote...

Without war

There is no treaty

I'm not homophobic, but when my LBGT friends gas on about their LBGT parties I feel left out and add on an S and if I ever (and it does happen) get someone hating on straight people and saying bad things about hetero couples, I argue.

Just be polite to people.

Everyone says shitty things that could potentially be offensive to another person, but how you communicate to others from a PC mindset isn't about being perfect, if you're saying something that is needlessly offending someone else based on an aspect of their life that they can't really control, then just apologize and be cool about it.

I have no sympathy for people wanting a pat on the back for hopping onto the Internet and crying like they're the victim looking for gratification or a controversial debate just because they said something that was needlessly stupid.

You don't really have to censor yourself, especially if you can back up your actions or speech in a simple and straight forward manner. But just like, don't be an asshole.

Edited by Dan H.
  • Like 1

Well, someones gonna get the shit kicked out of em by the weekend :lol::popcorn: Perhaps I'm wrong about you but i don't think you are stupid enough to go around South London calling people n!gger but if perchance you are, please don't Snakes, they'll kick the fuck out of you and it will be a thoroughly unpleasant experience.

Edited by Len B'stard

Well, someones gonna get the shit kicked out of em by the weekend :lol::popcorn: Perhaps I'm wrong about you but i don't think you are stupid enough to go around South London calling people n!gger but if perchance you are, please don't Snakes, they'll kick the fuck out of you and it will be a thoroughly unpleasant experience.

So far, they haven't :lol:

Even this 1 time in Brixton when I was really butt hurt and depressed and wanted my head kicking in (I was in a state) my black lesbian sister pulled me on to the 1st bus that arrived.

(Perhaps that saved me) (Wouldn't be the first time).

Even this 1 time in Brixton when I was really butt hurt and depressed and wanted my head kicking in (I was in a state) my black lesbian sister pulled me on to the 1st bus that arrived.

Well you've been picking Charlton Banks lookalikes so clearly the rage hasn't blinded you quite so badly :lol: But really, leave it out yeah?

Edited by Len B'stard

Well you've been picking Charlton Banks lookalikes so clearly the rage hasn't blinded you quite so badly :lol: But really, leave it out yeah?

I was minding my own business with bag of wine (1 rosé & 3 small cherry bs) (potential weapon) in hand sleep deprived as I was making a 48hr day of it, to get laid in West Hampstead by this hot girl left London for somewhere else in Europe, seeing Europe... Her last night in town.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I know he started on you presh but when you start flipping and feeling that his entire race are liable by way of certain objectionable behaviour then certain cynical people will go look at you a certain way and think certain things of you. I understand the annoyance it's just you could probably think of more healthy ways of expressing it. Personally I wouldn't've given a shit, gone 'mind you don't walk between my legs, you might get mistaken for my dick' and left it at that. Or if you feel like it, kick his fuckin' head in...but don't go around calling half of South London n!ggers over it, it's an incongruous response.

Cynical people that know you will be like 'see this is why he's so obssessed with black people, cuz deep down he has issues about em' and cynical people who don't know you will go 'he bottled it from a fight and was angry at himself about it and went around acting like a shook tart taking it out on random people'.

Think before you blink young man, Uncle Len only tells you these things because he loves you :lol:

P.S. don't go find him and kick the fuck out of him now, it'll come out in the court case you was traipsing around the manor calling black people n!ggers and ended the night in assaulting one of em, it's all gonna look a bit Stephen Laurence for ya :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard