Has anyone else seen these "home videos" before?

There is another one on that smame channel that is Axl Slash and Dizzy talking about a funny moment from one of the UYI shows (possibly right after the show) and another one where they are just waiting for their bags at an airport and Axl is just sleeping there (I thought he traveled separate from the band, maybe this early in the tour)

There is another one on that smame channel that is Axl Slash and Dizzy talking about a funny moment from one of the UYI shows (possibly right after the show) and another one where they are just waiting for their bags at an airport and Axl is just sleeping there (I thought he traveled separate from the band, maybe this early in the tour)

Axl had a seperate dressing room, but he traveled with the band for the most part. There's video of him with Stephenie on the plane. I don't remember reading many stories of Axl arriving alone. I know of one instance where he was traveling to Japan by himself in the early 90's.

But for the most part everyone knew Axl's entourage such as Yoda, and his therapist because they all traveled together.

I've seen all the 11 videos except the #3 that i didn't found on youtube, but.... Where's Gilby ?

The videos appear to be from 1991. Izzy left in 1991, so these videos must have been from before his departure.

To the OP - thanks for sharing! I enjoyed watching them. :)