Unarmed US Marine prevents massacre

Georgy Zhukov

Well there has been a lot of research done, why most people actually don't do something. Something of waiting for somebody else to take lead. Basicly most need somebody to lead the way and only a few are actually stepping up right away. So doing nothing and wait is actually the most common behaviour to respond for people, strange as it sounds. So for those guys to take the guy out right away, is pretty unusual and brave as well. Cause probably if they were not there good change a huge amount of people would have been killed. The people in the train were very lucky the guy picked the wrong spot to sit.

So agreed with Lenny.

Edited by MB.

Is this really that complicated for you, do you fancy a girl and not understand why every other last male in the human race doesnt feel the same way, does it confuse you when the rest of the planet doesnt love your mother the same way you do or thinking as highly of the rock bands that you think highly of as you do?

Exactly this, it does not compute in my mind.

But you just cant fathom how anyone might be reticent no, the existence of prudence or even cowardice as concepts you have absolutely no awareness of?

No I don't, I mean seriously what is it what you are trying to get me to say?, apparently my mind is wired differently than yours.

Is this really that complicated for you, do you fancy a girl and not understand why every other last male in the human race doesnt feel the same way, does it confuse you when the rest of the planet doesnt love your mother the same way you do or thinking as highly of the rock bands that you think highly of as you do?

Exactly this, it does not compute in my mind.

But you just cant fathom how anyone might be reticent no, the existence of prudence or even cowardice as concepts you have absolutely no awareness of?

No I don't, I mean seriously what is it what you are trying to get me to say?, apparently my mind is wired differently than yours.

*sigh* If you could stop for thinking about yourself for 5 seconds you'd realise that I am trying to explain to you that there are other ways of thinking and behaviour in this world other than yours, apparently this fact is completely alien to you. You're either a liar, a moron or a dangerously incompetent member of the human race. When a child cries out of fear it just doesnt compute in your mind that you're dealing with a different level of being than your own?

What you have described yourself as here is a reasonably precise definition of a form of retardation, there literally has to be something wrong with you if you fail to fathom and/or understand these sorts of basic concepts as an adult. Again, to reiterate, Im not talking about whether you feel them yourself, im talking about an awareness of the world around you and the idea that they may exist in others, how is any of this remotely difficult to grasp?

If what you are saying is true, which it cant be, you would be dangerously unqualified to function in a civilised society, the vast majority of what goes on in the world would leave you bewildered to the point of not being able to fulfill any kind of functional role in society, you would have to be institutionalised and sedated. What you are in effect saying is that you do not understand the human animals responses to danger, which would leave you unqualified to boil a saucepan of water.

Edited by Len B'stard