• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

1 hour ago, downzy said:

And who is the current President?

Again, if Trump is the answer to the violence, why isn't he doing anything about it now?  

Imagine Harris is the VP?  Does that sound like the answer to the violence when she openly supports getting these people out of jail?

9 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Imagine Harris is the VP?  Does that sound like the answer to the violence when she openly supports getting these people out of jail?

:facepalm:

Anyone else want to take this one?

3 hours ago, downzy said:

And who is the current President?

Again, if Trump is the answer to the violence, why isn't he doing anything about it now?  

If the Governor does not ask to send in the National Guard, it is not needed.

Trump pulling back the National Guard and letting Democrat cities destroy themselves was a great move. He did exactly what the Dems wanted, which they counted as a victory. They didn't know that this would completely kill the narrative they had going. Now everyone has witnessed these cities destroy themselves when left alone and fear this happening in their neighborhoods.

EgiyNOgWoAADK1D?format=jpg&name=small

7 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

So a Trump win in November will make what difference exactly?

6 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Trump pulling back the National Guard and letting Democrat cities destroy themselves was a great move. He did exactly what the Dems wanted, which they counted as a victory. They didn't know that this would completely kill the narrative they had going. Now everyone has witnessed these cities destroy themselves when left alone and fear this happening in their neighborhoods.

EgiyNOgWoAADK1D?format=jpg&name=small

The sad thing is that many of these democratic leaders would rather let their cities be destroyed than let Trump get credit for fixing things.  They're complete scum.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Swampfox said:

Alright, no one wanted to pick up the ball so I'll bite.  

Harris endorsed the charity when the mission and intention was to bail out protestors.  To claim she would now support a charity that has mismanaged its funds to allow violent criminals out is absurd.

But if you're so concerned about people's affiliations with charities, perhaps you should look into this one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J._Trump_Foundation

2 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Right, so how does re-electing Trump change anything with respect to restoring "law and order" in the streets if the President is limited to what he can do?

Trump pulling back the National Guard

When has Trump pulled back the National Guard?  I thought we just agreed his authority in this area is limited.

Now everyone has witnessed these cities destroy themselves when left alone and fear this happening in their neighborhoods.

Portland and Kenosha.  Wow, what an out-of-control disaster America has become because riots broke out in two cities.  

How fragile is America that riots in two cities by a small group of people would improve the re-election chances of a man who has presided over the deaths of 180k and the loss of jobs in the tens of millions?

2 hours ago, Swampfox said:

The sad thing is that many of these democratic leaders would rather let their cities be destroyed than let Trump get credit for fixing things.

Outside of Portland, name another city that has seen prolonged riots where the National Guard was not requested?

1) MAGAs riding in a caravan of trucks

2) MAGAs sitting in the beds of most of the trucks

3) MAGAs shooting vast quantities of CS/Mace/Bear Spray BEHIND their own individual trucks.... at the rest of their own caravan

What a bunch of dummies :lol::lol::lol:

Well... as long as they show up on election day. It looks like the independents(unaffiliated) are going to decide this thing. I advice them to forget all about the mail and just show up at the polls. This is the kind of information I will be following.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/democrats-have-voter-registration-advantage-four-states-n1238805

1 hour ago, soon said:

1) MAGAs riding in a caravan of trucks

2) MAGAs sitting in the beds of most of the trucks

3) MAGAs shooting vast quantities of CS/Mace/Bear Spray BEHIND their own individual trucks.... at the rest of their own caravan

What a bunch of dummies :lol::lol::lol:

I bet I laughed harder at the guy that had the statue split his skull open than you did at the pepper spray.

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Judge what, exactly? Are you saying there is a possibility where that kick was justified? 

Most of the time we see a clip taken out of context to serve one's narrative.  I like to know the whole story before I judge someone's actions.

4 hours ago, downzy said:

Herman Cain’s somehow still running twitter feed claiming Covid-19 isn’t really that deadly:

FYI: Herman Cain died from Covid-19 over a month ago. 

For multiple reasons I feel bad about laughing at that but...Jesus 🤣

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Most of the time we see a clip taken out of context to serve one's narrative.  I like to know the whole story before I judge someone's actions.

Can you suggest anything that would justify the police officer kicking the man when he was standing still and doing what they asked him to do?

1 hour ago, Angelica said:

For multiple reasons I feel bad about laughing at that but...Jesus 🤣

I don’t feel bad about laughing at any of it. Man got what was coming to him. :lol: 

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Can you suggest anything that would justify the police officer kicking the man when he was standing still and doing what they asked him to do?

Let me answer that with another question, has the poster you're questioning demonstrated themselves to be a thinking man? These types don't want to debate or reason or argue and they don't want to be saved they want to make noises.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I'll give you a few examples.  Did he just rape a woman, did he just shoot a cop, did he blind a cop with a laser pointer, or did he just beat an old woman and rob her?  Scum who commit crimes like that deserve a lot more than a kick in the back.  So I'll wait to judge that cop until I get the whole story.  If it was for no good reason I'll condemn the officer.

• downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic