The US Politics/Elections Thread

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Trump has won. We may as well not bother following US politics until after the election.

Incidentally, who is the crumpet who acts as spokesperson for Trump?

It's going to be close, which is a shock given how easy Biden was going to cruise to victory before these riots started. Remember, Trump won by extremely slim margins in 2016 in midwestern states he absolutely needs to have again, against one of the most hated candidates ever in Hillary. Anyone saying it's a slam dunk for either candidate is lying.

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

It’s funny, sad, and scary to see right wing degenerates tweet out stuff like this:

Ballots in California do not get mailed out until next month.

When asked for proof he posted a picture of a notice he got, not an actual ballot.  There was no indication that the notice was actually addressed to him.

:facepalm:

6 minutes ago, downzy said:

Agreed...

While ol' Maxie has a point that this has been bungled badly by Trump. I would say to him, well that's right, but how many people in the middle east would be alive today if it weren't for your political leanings? ;)

Max Boot should not be allowed near politics.

Edited by Basic_GnR_Fan
25 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

His poll numbers have barely budged because unemployment is at 8.4% and the economy is still strong even during a pandemic.

Sure...  That’s it. 

I really hope this is true...

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, Swampfox said:

I wouldn't call this guy honest Joe either.  Biden has been a pathological liar for decades.  

20,000 on the record lies in less than 4 years? 

Thought not. 

38 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Michael Cohen is a known liar.  But you believe him now?  

A) The lying was in service of his ex-boss. 

B) He provided a photo. Unless you think the photo was lying. 

6 minutes ago, downzy said:

A) The lying was in service of his ex-boss. 

B) He provided a photo. Unless you think the photo was lying. 

It’s either as it appears or Trump also hates Gus from Breaking Bad. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, downzy said:

$20 says if Trump get re-elected there will be a national holiday to mark the “tragedy.” 

But Trump won’t visit the site of the tragedy for fear of ruining his hair? :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
5 minutes ago, Dazey said:

But Trump won’t visit the site of the tragedy for fear of ruining his hair? :lol: 

And in fairness to Trump, what would be the point?  Why attend something celebrating losers and suckers who did something that had little to no benefit for them?  

11 hours ago, downzy said:

Sure...  That’s it. 

I really hope this is true...

He seems to have some sort of (irrational) psychological fear/hate of Obama...much of it started when Obama finally fired back during the presidential dinner/roast.   Which is comical because Trump had been attacking Obama on Twitter for months/years prior to that...so for him to be that offended by Obama's comments from that night just shows an extremely fragile psyche and low self-esteem.  (From a psychological perspective).

It's a shame that the fringe left are getting all the headlines.  I, like many other Americans, believe that they are one of the main reasons this election could be close.  The more Biden distances himself from the fringe left, the better chance he has of winning, imo.

Edited by Ace Nova
5 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

He seems to have some absurd psychological fear/hate of Obama...much of it started when Obama finally fired back during the presidential dinner/roast.   Which is comical because Trump had been attacking Obama on Twitter for months/years prior to that...so for him to be that offended by Obama's comments from that night just shows an extremely fragile psyche and low self-esteem.  (From a psychological perspective).

It's a shame that the fringe left are getting all the headlines.  I, like many other Americans, believe that they are one of the main reasons this election could be close.  The more Biden distances himself from the fringe left, the better chance he has of winning, imo.

I for one can’t wait to hear the Trump explanation for that photo. 

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

I for one can’t wait to hear the Trump explanation for that photo. 

It was likely some sort of skit telling Obama “You’re fired” akin to what he did on his show, “The Apprentice”.    Probably meant to be funny but likely pulled since Obama was still viewed favorably by at least half the nation at the time.

Just a guess.

1 minute ago, Swampfox said:

I can't post the link but try going to antifa.com.  Maybe @downzy or @dazey can explain what happens when you go there.  

Why can’t you post the link?

14 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

You'll see.

Have you ever tried

maga2020.com

Guess that means Joe is an anarchist and a secret Trump supporter at the same time eh? :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread