• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

The video was released a long time ago.

I guess someone should have fact checked before posting.  So Cohen's picture is proof of a cut scene from the Apprentice?  What a bombshell 😂

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

I guess someone should have fact checked before posting.  So Cohen's picture is proof of a cut scene from the Apprentice?  What a bombshell 😂

How was Cohen not telling the truth?  It might be old, but it’s still true. 

Is this why naval fleets (armada's?) are often seen traveling in a single file line, or a more organized configuration? 

Which if ya think about it, is also how every other "parade" operates as well? :lol:

19 hours ago, downzy said:

How was Cohen not telling the truth?  It might be old, but it’s still true. 

Idk.  Stuff like that tends to be "misleading" imo.  It was an "old skit" like I had guessed but then social media already starts to spin it as some sort of "racist" thing against the "first black president".  That doesn't do Democrats any favors, imo.  It's things like that...that tends to turn people off, imo.  

Edited by Ace Nova
Just now, Ace Nova said:

It was am "old skit" like I had guessed but then social media already starts to spin it as some sort of "racist" thing against the "first black president".  That doesn't do Democrats any favors, imo.  It's things like that...that tends to turn people off, imo. 

It can't be both?  Coupled with Cohen's revelations that Trump would mock any black leader, including Nelson Mandela.  Not to mention Cohen's claim that Trump didn't think he'd get the hispanic vote because they were too stupid to vote for him, just like black Americans? 

9 minutes ago, downzy said:

It can't be both?  Coupled with Cohen's revelations that Trump would mock any black leader, including Nelson Mandela.  Not to mention Cohen's claim that Trump didn't think he'd get the hispanic vote because they were too stupid to vote for him, just like black Americans? 

I guess context would be the key there, imo.  

Wouldn’t Trump mock just about any leader he does not agree with?  Your very own Justin Trudeau could be an example of that, no?   

How about Angela Merkel? 

And for what it’s worth, I vehemently disagree with any foreign leader mocking other foreign leaders.  Obviously that’s not the way things should be done, imo.   Certainly does not make sense in terms of diplomacy, etc etc 

Edited by Ace Nova

Maybe all the US civil war stuff should be carried out on water? Stops the city form being damaged and shut down. And it would reduce violence because all the MAGAs would drown themselves and you just know the Anitfas will all get sea sick. In the end, no more MAGAs and the antifa's will have been rehabilitated by some much needed fresh air.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, soon said:

Maybe all the US civil war stuff should be carried out on water? Stops the city form being damaged and shut down. And it would reduce violence because all the MAGAs would drown themselves and you just know the Anitfas will all get sea sick. In the end, no more MAGAs and the antifa's will have been rehabilitated by some much needed fresh air.

And the added benefit of Antifa not putting themselves on fire...or if they did, they could just jump in the water....:lol:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ace Nova said:

I was questioning if it was real or not.  It was apparently photo-shopped from an old billboard being taken down.  :lol:

I had to lol at "photoshop can't do this" 

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I had to lol at "photoshop can't do this" 

It's funny some people don't realize how far technology has come.  Even the most simple apps on your phone can make you look like an entirely different person nowadays.   

• Like 1
5 hours ago, downzy said:

Maybe he mocked Nelson Mandela for ordering terrorist bombings?

48 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Maybe he mocked Nelson Mandela for ordering terrorist bombings?

I’m sure Trump is steeped in South African political history to make that kind of evaluation.

:awesomeface:

8 minutes ago, downzy said:

I’m sure Trump is steeped in South African political history to make that kind of evaluation.

:awesomeface:

Trump’s probably more aware of Timothy McVeigh. He probably had him on speed dial. 

As bad as Trump is with managing money, even I would never had predicted his campaign would be short on cash at this point in the race:

Five months later, Mr. Trump’s financial supremacy has evaporated. Of the $1.1 billon his campaign and the party raised from the beginning of 2019 through July, more than $800 million has already been spent. Now some people inside the campaign are forecasting what was once unthinkable: a cash crunch with less than 60 days until the election, according to Republican officials briefed on the matter.”

https://dnyuz.com/2020/09/07/how-trumps-billion-dollar-campaign-lost-its-cash-advantage/

1 hour ago, downzy said:

As bad as Trump is with managing money, even I would never had predicted his campaign would be short on cash at this point in the race:

Five months later, Mr. Trump’s financial supremacy has evaporated. Of the $1.1 billon his campaign and the party raised from the beginning of 2019 through July, more than $800 million has already been spent. Now some people inside the campaign are forecasting what was once unthinkable: a cash crunch with less than 60 days until the election, according to Republican officials briefed on the matter.”

https://dnyuz.com/2020/09/07/how-trumps-billion-dollar-campaign-lost-its-cash-advantage/

That's an insane amount of money to spend on a campaign.  Over a billion?  How long have they (people running for president) been spending that much?  Never paid attention to it. 

• downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread