• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Very possibly.  You hear all sorts these days.  Suffice to say there is a distinct amount of conflicting information even from the traditional channels, so the cranks in are likely all the more apt to propose fantastical notions.

I love it when you try to sound like you actually had an education 😄

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Trump just released a video, looks like he's doing great. Imagine hating this guy right now.

Can't.  Came across as worried about his country and his wife.  Can we see this side of him more often?

So do you think he was wearing pants?:lol:

Edited by cineater
45 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Trump just released a video, looks like he's doing great. Imagine hating this guy right now.

Yeah, how do you hate a guy who mocked his former opponent when she came down with pneumonia?

I hope he doesn't die but doesn't change the fact he still sucks.  A sick asshole is still an asshole.  

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, cineater said:

Can't.  Came across as worried about his country and his wife.  Can we see this side of him more often?

That's his side the media refuses to show you.

Most of the people you see on TV were friends with Trump before he became president, even Jeff Zucker (CNN/NBC) referred to him as "the boss" during the 2016 election and said he likes "Donald" in 2017. 

49 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Most of the people you see on TV were friends with Trump before he became president, even Jeff Zucker (CNN/NBC) referred to him as "the boss" during the 2016 election and said he likes "Donald" in 2017. 

You sound like what a battered wife sounds like when she affirms that her husband has the capacity to be kind and sweet (between the beatings).

The man is a monster. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, soon said:

So youre saying that I dont have TDS?? :hug:

I wanna send you some home brew!

No, you don't have it. You actually have a lot of other things going on in your life for a start such as Star Wars, weird commie books, cooking, plants and getting stoned. People with TDS tend to be 99% of the time obsessed with Trump. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

The real lesson here is that Donald comes from the same social class as all of these people and shares many of their same assumptions. His campaign rhetoric was just that, rhetoric. It was all a ruse, a Nietzschean 'will to power.' 

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

One more than I got!

Coincidentally 4 is actually how many A to C’s i got, Eng Lit, Eng Language History and Humanities :lol: 

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

One more than I got!

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Three more than I got. :lol:

So I’m the cleverest out of us three? :lol:  Thats a fucking sad indictment of the bunch.

19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Well, it was never gonna be fuckin’ physics, was it? :lol: 

I got a C in Drama. You could have spelled “FUDGE” with the rest. :lol: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Dazey said:

I got a C in Drama. You could have spelled “FUDGE” with the rest. :lol: 

The Unclassified ones take some doing. So shit that its insulting to the teacher to have to put a grade on it :lol:

Cannot really remember what I got, Bs and Cs I think - maybe the odd D for something extra heinous like Maths. Sort of obliterated any recollection of high school. I did all my education post-school as far as I'm concerned. 

53 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

The Unclassified ones take some doing. So shit that its insulting to the teacher to have to put a grade on it :lol:

I got one of them, a U.  I thought it meant Ungraded.  I even got an ‘x’ once, which I’ve never heard of when I was doing A Levels in college, my mate turned up pissed and puked in the exam hall, i got up and started helping him and we both got thrown off the exam, the whole exam had to be re-done cuz the hall stank of puke.  It was my fault really, I turned up at his house morning of the exam and I could see that he was fucked but I forced him to the exam anyway, I thought I was doing him a favour.  He actually puked, got up, slipped in it and fell, it was quite spectacular.  

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 2
44 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Cannot really remember what I got, Bs and Cs I think - maybe the odd D for something extra heinous like Maths. Sort of obliterated any recollection of high school. I did all my education post-school as far as I'm concerned. 

Same here. I spent two years working in the design department of an ad agency from 17 to 19 before I decided what I wanted to do and left to take my A-Levels.

39 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I got one of them, a U.  I thought it meant Ungraded.  I even got an ‘x’ once, which I’ve never heard of when I was doing A Levels in college, my mate turned up pissed and puked in the exam hall, i got up and started helping him and we both got thrown off the exam, the whole exam had to be re-done cuz the hall stank of puke.  It was my fault really, I turned up at his house morning of the exam and I could see that he was fucked but I forced him to the exam anyway, I thought I was doing him a favour.  He actually puked, got up, slipped in it and fell, it was quite spectacular.  

I got a G in one of my subjects. I didn't even realise that was possible. :lol:  

13 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Is it like an A-F scale like in the US and they wanted to tell you to fuck off so they gave you a G? :lol:

After F i thought N and U and thats it.  The G was probably for ‘get the fuck out’.

• downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread