The US Politics/Elections Thread

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

I'm not believing anything until I see the exterminators fumigating his stench from the Oval Office.

Part of me hopes he wins y’know, just to see everyone getting all egged off about it :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Part of me hopes he wins y’know, just to see everyone getting all egged off about it :lol: 

See, you say that and get away with it, but I say that and I get pelted with abused!

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I just don't get why anybody would want a US president who owes nearly half a billion dollars personally to Russian oligarchs that he has to pay back inside the next 4 years. I mean in a sane world that could be seen as a conflict of interest no? :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, downzy said:

Latest poll from Arizona shows Biden up +9 in Maricopa county, the largest county that Trump won in 2016.

If Biden wins Maricopa he’s a lock to win Arizona.

The last Democrat to carry Maricopa was Harry Truman in 1948. Even FDR never came close to winning the county by nine points.

Still 29 days to go but it’s starting to feel like we might be witnessing a landslide for Biden. 

CAfSwcH.jpgweq5uE0.png

9 hours ago, Gackt said:

Why hasn't this thread been renamed The International President Trump Fan Club Thread yet?  :P

I was going to suggest it’s because we’re not masochists, but considering the primary focus of this forum, that’s clearly not true.

• GNFNR 1
On 10/5/2020 at 2:45 PM, Len Cnut said:

You can't really mean this Len.

This attitude, even if made in jest, drives me up the fucking wall.  People have, are, and will die because of his feckless leadership and the response is, well, it would be funny to watch people get further upset about it.   

Sorry, but that's fucking asinine and insanely juvenile.  

• Like 1
On 10/5/2020 at 2:45 PM, Len Cnut said:

I hope he wins because I'm a Trump supporter.  Seeing the reaction on the left would be the icing on the cake.  

14 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

I hope he wins because I'm a Trump supporter.  Seeing the reaction on the left would be the icing on the cake.  

How about the reaction of the stock market and the ecomony in general? Your fuckin moronic president call off the stimulus talks

• Like 1
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread