Jump to content

The US Politics/Elections Thread


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I’d tell him my life weren’t important, there’s an entire country out there.  I never asked or cared for my life to be better.

Well, then answer what you do think he could do to make the country a better place. See, It is ironic, a famous late U.S. President once said "Ask not what your country can do for you. But what you can do for your country" At that time that quote inspired people. Today people may laugh

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • downzy

    4626

  • Dazey

    1900

  • soon

    1715

  • Georgy Zhukov

    1571

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I’d tell him my life weren’t important, there’s an entire country out there.  I never asked or cared for my life to be better.

If the leaders of both parties came up to you and one said vote for me I'm going to close the NHS and the other said vote for me I'm not going to close the NHS who would you vote for?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Padme said:

Well, then answer what you do think he could do to make the country a better place.

I don't think that far to be honest, I don't think I'm qualified, thats why I think these leaders have such a precious job, it ain't every yahoo that can make those sorts of desicions, its certainly beyond me.  See, lives are balanced on those sorts of desicions, I am not that brave.

21 minutes ago, Dazey said:

If the leaders of both parties came up to you and one said vote for me I'm going to close the NHS and the other said vote for me I'm not going to close the NHS who would you vote for?

Would I know for 100% sure that the one I was talking to would fulfil his promise?  If the answer is yes I'd go for the one who said he's not gonna close the NHS.  And I weren't tryna be funny with my answer, you know me a little right, I just wanna get ratted after a good days work, read a book or see a decent film, get my end away and I'm happy.

Edited by Len Cnut
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Would I know for 100% sure that the one I was talking to would fulfil his promise?  

How about if one of them is literally in court at that time suing to do just that? Because Trump and his goons are basically doing that right now in the US. 

Edited by Dazey
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dazey said:

How about if one of them is literally in court at that time suing to do just that?

I'd be reasonably optimistic about him/her/it.

Quote

Because Trump and his goons are basically doing that right now in the US. 

Doing what, suing to keep the NHS open?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I'd be reasonably optimistic about him/her/it.

Even if the court had a 6-3 majority in favour of Trump?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Even if the court had a 6-3 majority in favour of Trump?

Can i just say I’m pissed as fuck right now so just tell me whats on the table here :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Can i just say I’m pissed as fuck right now so just tell me whats on the table here :lol: 

The Trump administration have a case with the Supreme Court due to be heard imminently to strike down Obama's healthcare law. If this is successful if would remove medical protections from over 130 million people with pre-existing health conditions. Basically if you've got high blood pressure, asthma or any number of other even very minor health conditions you will really struggle to get health insurance. In real terms this could mean 20 million people no longer have healthcare.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-supreme-courts-obamacare-case-was-high-stakes-before-ruth-bader-ginsburgs-death-heres-why-its-even-more-important-now-2020-09-22 

Edited by Dazey
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dazey said:

The Trump administration have a case with the Supreme Court due to be heard imminently to strike down Obama's healthcare law. If this is successful if would remove medical protections from over 130 million people with pre-existing health conditions. Basically if you've got high blood pressure, asthma or any number of other even very minor health conditions you will really struggle to get health insurance. In real terms this could mean 20 million people no longer have healthcare.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-supreme-courts-obamacare-case-was-high-stakes-before-ruth-bader-ginsburgs-death-heres-why-its-even-more-important-now-2020-09-22 

Oh well, in that case fuck him, why didn’t you say before, where were ya? :lol:  But again, this is all immediate benefit, who knows what army of wogs Biden will wipe out once he’s got the dancefloor to himself.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have the pre existing conditions of being deranged and orange, then it seems that Regeneron makes you more deranged and more orange.

Edited by soon
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Well my argument is that it doesn't.  Its all a load of bollocks.  These people don't give two shits for the common man.  Here's how to run a country successfully right, keep the banks full of money and serve the interests of the few, its as simple as that.  For your common man it don't matter if its a Bush or a Trump or a Clinton or a Nixon, these people don't give a fuck and would have me and you and our families blinked out of existence if they thought they could make a few bob out of it.  They don't give a shit about me and mine so why should I give a shit about them?  These people that fuckin' poison the waters (ask the people of Flint Michigan what their votes worth), send kids off to some foreign rathole somewhere to get shot at, destroy entire villiages and bomb nations 'back to the stone age' (thats what Armitage said right?), there is are inummerable charges of such crimes against humanity that you can levy on any one of these motherfuckers...and I ain't just havin' a go at the yanks either, our lot ain't much better, Russians ain't much better...and you expect people to fuckin' care which ones in charge?  Its all bullshit, its all a big con, I might not be Mr fuckin' Politics or Mr Historically Aware but I know a fuckin' hustle when I see one and thats all this shit is.  The only difference is with Trump, or the cardinal difference is, that he doesn't do a very good job of hiding it but in real terms I don't think he's a lot worse than these other guys.  So you can vote Democrat or vote Labour and lull yourself into thinking that you had no better option (and perhaps you didn't) but I reject it, I reject the whole thing, I think it stinks and I simply cannot stand behind people like this, I think they are thieves and murderers in expensive suits, just with a different line of bullshit to cater for whoever it is they are trying to take for a ride.  Fuck em.  And yeah yeah, if everybody thought like me then evil would reign right?  Well, I'm not responsible for everybody, my conscience is my own and it wouldn't feel any better supporting any one of these guys over the other.

This is the reason why we have low voter turn outs and apathy, because a lot of other people think like me i.e. there's not a lot in it between any of these cunts.  

Pretty much how I feel mate. I still vote though because it makes a bit of a difference. Better to make a bit of a difference for the better than not at all.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dazey said:

 

 

I got about 30 seconds in before turning it off.

I will say he looks especially bronzed in this video. Perhaps they went with a different shade of paint. Still sick?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Pence is wiping the floor with this smug biotch right now.  Harris was a terrible vp choice.

Good lord man, you see things so utterly differently.

How much do you want to bet the polling after this debate shows Harris is crushing Pence?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, downzy said:

Good lord man, you see things so utterly differently.

How much do you want to bet the polling after this debate shows Harris is crushing Pence?

You're obviously not watching the debate.  He's killing her right now.   If polls show Harris winning this debate I wouldn't put an ounce of credibility into them.  Pence is the fucking man!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

You're obviously not watching the debate.  He's killing her right now.   If polls show Harris winning this debate I wouldn't put an ounce of credibility into them.  Pence is the fucking man!

You probably thought the presidential debate helped Trump too...  😂 😂 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the fuck is Pence continually coming back to Covid?   On almost every topic he does Harris’s job for her. It’s the weakest topic for Trump, but he keeps wanting to talk about it.

Pence is not smart. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, downzy said:

You probably thought the presidential debate helped Trump too...  😂 😂 😂 

No I didn't.  If I thought he did well I would have said so then.  Trump should have let Biden talk more and hang himself imo.  Tonight however, Pence is destroying his opponent.  Pence is cool and sincere.  Harris is shaken and fake.  She's a total fraud.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

No I didn't.  If I thought he did well I would have said so then.  Trump should have let Biden talk more and hang himself imo.  Tonight however, Pence is destroying his opponent.  Pence is cool and sincere.  Harris is shaken and fake.  She's a total fraud.  

Well, considering you view her as a bitch, you’re opinion is shit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member




×
×
  • Create New...