The US Politics/Elections Thread

2 hours ago, Padme said:

Talk about an October surprised. Good Lord!!!

Oct. 8, 2020, 6:15 PM CEST / Updated Oct. 8, 2020, 6:37 PM CEST
By Tom Winter and Michael Kosnar

An FBI-led investigation identified six men who were trying to plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

The investigation involved multiple confidential sources and undercover FBI personnel.

Based on court documents, the FBI was well aware of the activities of the men charged Thursday and there does not seem to have been an imminent threat posed to Gov. Whitmer, a Democrat.

The documents identify the defendants as Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, and Brandon Caserta.

At a meeting in July, allegedly attended and recorded by one of the confidential sources, the men “discussed attacking a Michigan State Police facility, and in a separate conversation after the meeting, Garbin suggested shooting up the Governor’s vacation home," authorities allege.

Then at a July 27 meeting, Fox and an informant discussed a possible kidnapping of Whitmer, with the defendant allegedly saying: “Snatch and grab, man. Grab the f---ing governor. Just grab the b----. Because at that point, we do that, dude — it’s over.”

The federal investigation involved at least one member of a Michigan militia group who was involved in a Second Amendment rally at the Michigan statehouse in June.

That member allegedly told the FBI that the group was considering killing police officers and agreed to become an informant.

But the involvement of that militia in the plot to kidnap the governor appears to be minimal as the group that is charged today allegedly discussed keeping the broader militia out of their actual plan.

For months, Whitmer has drawn the ire of militia groups and others opposed to her efforts restrictions aimed curbing the spread of the coronavirus.

Armed protesters took to the streets of Lansing, Michigan, during the early days of Whitmer’s coronavirus lockdown orders. And President Donald Trump famously tweeted "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" in April.

This is a developing story, please refresh for updates.

Oh America.

Another example of how anyone still supporting trump is a vile idiot, filled with either hatred or unbelievable lies.

Gifford, Whitmer... the right seems terrified of women.

• Like 1
  • Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Silent Jay said:

Mike Pence was measured, polite, firm, truthful and on point.

Harris was obnoxious the whole time, evaded answering questions, her answers on the SC were terrible.

The mainstream media said the bird won it, which (translated) basically means Pence won it.

Was listening to an interview with Killer Mike while working. When it ended I went to play a new podcast and noticed it said Id been listening to an interview with Ice Cube. I had a moment of existential dread, thinking "Do all black guys names look the same to me??" Until I realized that when the Killer Mike interview ended, it autoplayed the last 2 minutes of the next unfinished pod in my library! :lol:

23 minutes ago, downzy said:

None of this is good for Trump. Why he thought backing out of the virtual debate next week is beyond me.

C’mon man, you know exactly why. :lol: Anything other than an in person debate means he actually has to engage and answer questions. Additionally he won’t be able to simply make a lot of noise and interrupt Biden. 

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The mainstream media said the bird won it

The fly won it. 

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Was listening to an interview with Killer Mike while working. When it ended I went to play a new podcast and noticed it said Id been listening to an interview with Ice Cube. I had a moment of existential dread, thinking "Do all black guys names look the same to me??" Until I realized that when the Killer Mike interview ended, it autoplayed the last 2 minutes of the next unfinished pod in my library! :lol:

Did I see your chap Trudeau going on about racism in the news the other day - more ''indigenous people racism'' than black racism, but still!!

That is like Bernard Manning teaching a diversity course.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

C’mon man, you know exactly why. :lol: Anything other than an in person debate means he actually has to engage and answer questions. Additionally he won’t be able to simply make a lot of noise and interrupt Biden. 

The fly won it. 

The left replies were besotted with the fly.

And that is all I know as I didn't watch it. I'd rather stick knitting needles in my bollocks than watch another one of those.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Did I see your chap Trudeau going on about racism in the news the other day - more ''indigenous people racism'' than black racism, but still!!

That is like Bernard Manning teaching a diversity course.

How on earth am I supposed to know who a fat nightclub owner and comedian from 1970s England is? Having had a google, I still dont get the reference :lol:

I hope that our fuck boy and all of us will finally start to take seriously the issue of settler/anti indigenous racism. It obscene and wholly unchecked. So, I hope you heard the Prime Minstrel talking about it!

2 hours ago, Padme said:

Talk about an October surprised. Good Lord!!!

Oct. 8, 2020, 6:15 PM CEST / Updated Oct. 8, 2020, 6:37 PM CEST
By Tom Winter and Michael Kosnar

An FBI-led investigation identified six men who were trying to plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

The investigation involved multiple confidential sources and undercover FBI personnel.

Based on court documents, the FBI was well aware of the activities of the men charged Thursday and there does not seem to have been an imminent threat posed to Gov. Whitmer, a Democrat.

The documents identify the defendants as Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, and Brandon Caserta.

At a meeting in July, allegedly attended and recorded by one of the confidential sources, the men “discussed attacking a Michigan State Police facility, and in a separate conversation after the meeting, Garbin suggested shooting up the Governor’s vacation home," authorities allege.

Then at a July 27 meeting, Fox and an informant discussed a possible kidnapping of Whitmer, with the defendant allegedly saying: “Snatch and grab, man. Grab the f---ing governor. Just grab the b----. Because at that point, we do that, dude — it’s over.”

The federal investigation involved at least one member of a Michigan militia group who was involved in a Second Amendment rally at the Michigan statehouse in June.

That member allegedly told the FBI that the group was considering killing police officers and agreed to become an informant.

But the involvement of that militia in the plot to kidnap the governor appears to be minimal as the group that is charged today allegedly discussed keeping the broader militia out of their actual plan.

For months, Whitmer has drawn the ire of militia groups and others opposed to her efforts restrictions aimed curbing the spread of the coronavirus.

Armed protesters took to the streets of Lansing, Michigan, during the early days of Whitmer’s coronavirus lockdown orders. And President Donald Trump famously tweeted "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" in April.

This is a developing story, please refresh for updates.

“Just grab the bitch.”

They sound like people who post here. 

• GNFNR 1
1 minute ago, soon said:

How on earth am I supposed to know who a fat nightclub owner and comedian from 1970s England is? Having had a google, I still dont get the reference :lol:

I hope that our fuck boy and all of us will finally start to take seriously the issue of settler/anti indigenous racism. It obscene and wholly unchecked. So, I hope you heard the Prime Minstrel talking about it!

I did see him talking about it. More minstrelean than ministerial I thought but very impressive all the same,

0GF6Ag.gif

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The left replies were besotted with the fly.

And that is all I know as I didn't watch it. I'd rather stick knitting needles in my bollocks than watch another one of those.

Nah, the left didnt run with the fly thing at all. Not in NA at least. With commentary on the Libs fascination with the fly ranging from "These are the same people who mocked Sanders populist play as being less intelligent. Now they brazenly display this level of slack-jawed tribalism." To "... The olds are learning to meme, who gives a fuck." :lol:

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I did see him talking about it. More minstrelean than ministerial I thought but very impressive all the same,

0GF6Ag.gif

He legalized weed, have some respect... man :P

His Dad was a respected intellectual. His Mom banged the Stones. How the fuck is he their progeny?? :lol:

2 minutes ago, soon said:

He legalized weed, have some respect... man :P

His Dad was a respected intellectual. His Mom banged the Stones. How the fuck is he their progeny?? :lol:

Is it possible that he is genetically 50% a Rolling Stone, and his minstrelsy was merely his inheritance from them to be black? This is after all all the Stones ever wanted to be - they just went about it in different ways, case in point, 

08a844314d5018870c3526b92d3fe7dd.gif

Apparently when Jagger saw James Brown he was like a sponge, swiping all his moves. 

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is it possible that he is genetically 50% a Rolling Stone, and his minstrelsy was merely his inheritance from them to be black? This is after all all the Stones ever wanted to be - they just went about it in different ways, case in point, 

Apparently when Jagger saw James Brown he was like a sponge, swiping all his moves. 

:LOL: 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

And by 50% you mean a soup of 25% Keith and 25% Mick? Nah, actually some of your Canadian peers have a theory that Fidel Castro is the father! :lol:

On topic,

Trumps a pussy! And Black Lives Matter!

The Pence and Harris debate wasn't a train wreck like Biden and Trump.

but still when they were both asked a question they just had to get their opinion on other shit first. Lots of shaking of heads and eye rolls.

Did you guys see the fly on Mike Pence's head during the debate? I think the poor fly was stuck in his hair. lol

I was switching to other shows, so I missed when the fly was taken off. Oh well.

Anyway, Trump still wants in person debate and Biden wants virtual one. I don't blame Biden, Trump is probably still infected with the virus even though no one tells you either way. You don't get over this virus in less than a week. Guess we'll see what happens next time.

Dude is criticising Whitmer instead of the terrorists that plotted to do god knows what with her.

He is a lower than dog, and his supporters are all lower than that

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Dude is criticising Whitmer instead of the terrorists that plotted to do god knows what with her.

He is a lower than dog, and his supporters are all lower than that

It’s quite something to see a sitting President continue to hammer a state’s governor on the same day her potential abductors are arrested.

If there was ever a time to employ the 25th Amendment, now would be it. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Trump and his supporters are stray dogs

You can't have a go at the mans supporters, maybe they honestly think he's the best man for the job.  Misguided you can call em but like...you can't write em off, thats a whole load of your population, your brothers and sisters under the stars and stripes.

• Like 1
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic