The US Politics/Elections Thread

2 hours ago, Dazey said:

You're right, I can't believe that a bunch of Democrats were just arrested by the FBI for plotting to kidnap and murder the governor of Michigan. :lol: 

Didn't a democrat try to murder the entire republican senate a couple years back?

• Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Didn't a democrat try to murder the entire republican senate a couple years back?

So you’re saying that they’re both evil?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

At least the lamb chops were great. My gf is a pescatarian

Does she have to go door to door and let people know whenever you move to a new neighbourhood? 😂

37 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Does she have to go door to door and let people know whenever you move to a new neighbourhood? 😂

Thank God she eats seafood

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

So you’re saying that they’re both evil?

I think he meant this. The shooter wasn't a Democrat, he was just a far left nutter. And it wasn't the entire Senate. It was the former Majority Whip, his aide and a lobbyst. It wasn't a group of guys, just one lone wolf. That was horrific.  But the police took care of the guy.

On June 14, 2017, during a practice session for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity in Alexandria, Virginia, James Hodgkinson shot U.S. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, U.S. Capitol Police officer Crystal Griner, congressional aide Zack Barth, and lobbyist Matt Mika. A ten-minute shootout took place between Hodgkinson and officers from the Capitol and Alexandria Police before officers fatally shot Hodgkinson, who died from his wounds later that day at the George Washington University Hospital.[7][8] Scalise and Mika were taken to nearby hospitals where they underwent surgery.[9]

Hodgkinson was a left-wing activist[10][11] from Belleville, Illinois, while Scalise was a Republican member of Congress. The Virginia Attorney General concluded Hodgkinson's attack was "an act of terrorism... fueled by rage against Republican legislators".[12] Scalise was the first sitting member of Congress to have been shot since Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords was shot in 2011.[13]

4 minutes ago, downzy said:

Shit, maybe what my friend told me three weeks ago is some element of truth to it:

Fuck me!

Also, JewishNewsUSA's account is currently suspended...

26 minutes ago, downzy said:

I still think it’s bullshit, but...

Both those tweets are showing as "Unavailable" for me currently:smiley-confused2:

I guess all we can say with any certainty is that its great you got them before they disappeared. Whatever is up, its noteworthy that someone like Jon Cooper is in play. Even if hes just tripping.

About 3 weeks left until the election. Nothing can stop the Trumpster now. Not Covid, China, Fake news or Haters. To many supporters out there to let Biden take it now. I think it's in the bag. 2024 election is my real concern. Good luck to the opposers!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, 31illusions said:

About 3 weeks left until the election. Nothing can stop the Trumpster now. Not Covid, China, Fake news or Haters. To many supporters out there to let Biden take it now. I think it's in the bag. 2024 election is my real concern. Good luck to the opposers!

Too*

• Like 1

Betting markets are heavily skewed towards a Biden victory.  They're at their most lopsided ever with Biden at 2/3rds of the bets placed.  

ABC released their most recent poll last night indicating Biden has a 12 point national lead.  Interestingly, Biden and Trump are even when it comes to men, but Biden holds a 23 point advantage.  In 2016, men backed Trump by an 11 point margin while females backed Clinton by 13 points.  

Still a bit more than three weeks to go.  A lot can happen but it really doesn't look good for Trump.  Even if the polls are off by the same margin as a few state polls were in 2016, Biden would still win by over 100 electoral votes.  Another difference between 2016 versus 2020 is that the double digit poll leads by Biden are becoming decreasingly outlier polls like they were in 2016.  There have been a rash of polls in the last couple of days showing Biden with a double digit lead.  That dynamic was not present in 2016.

4 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Actually you are incorrect. "too" means also. As in "I love Trump, too. "

15 hours ago, 31illusions said:

To many supporters out there to let Biden take it now. 

Nah, you're wrong.

• Like 1
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread