• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

On 10/11/2020 at 2:27 PM, Silent Jay said:

EjBi2uUU0AAcd4z?format=jpg&name=small

The MAGA party at its core is punk, being a generic liberal that toes the line isn't punk.

Just about every "punk" kid I've met has usually been a sort of alt-right type....nothing new there, imo.

Edited by Ace Nova
  • Like 1

Someone might want to tell Trump two things...

1) He has the asshole vote locked up. Being even more of an asshole is an action of diminishing returns at this point.

2) Old people vote.

Did anyone watched the Nancy Pelosi and Wolf Blitzer fight? LOL!!!

Another hillarious thing was Trevor Noah show. A reporter form the show went to a couple of Trump's rallies. He talked to people in attendace. It was like watching an episode of the Dukes Of Hazzard or the Looney Tunes. Most of those guys just go to a rally to have a good time. They are cluless about everything. And yet cool and upbeat people for the most part. Sure they believe in conspiracy theories... Like John Kennedy jr. is still alive somewhere.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Padme said:

Did anyone watched the Nancy Pelosi and Wolf Blitzer fight? LOL!!!

Asking Wolf if he feeds the homeless, because she and her colleagues do. Cringy af! lol

53 minutes ago, Dazey said:

So these are the people that Trump thinks worthy of ridicule? 

1574251907827.jpg

What does he have to worry? 

It’s not as though seniors vote...

:blink:

Not a good look for Pelosi in that interview. She is truly vial, completely consumed by party and Trump hatred - for me, Democrat's answer to Mitch McConnell. It seems like more and more lately she's making herself look bad. What the hell was that 25th amendment play even about?

Edited by Jakey Styley
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Dazey said:

So these are the people that Trump thinks worthy of ridicule? 

1574251907827.jpg

Trump is 75 years old, so he should consider himself a senior too.

I don't care how old you are everyone has value. These people have family and friends and deserve to live their remaining days with pride and caring.

We all get old if we're lucky. it beats the alternative which is death.

2 hours ago, Jakey Styley said:

Not a good look for Pelosi in that interview. She is truly vial, completely consumed by party and Trump hatred - for me, Democrat's answer to Mitch McConnell. It seems like more and more lately she's making herself look bad. What the hell was that 25th amendment play even about?

I agree she is a real bitch. it's all about beating Trump and meanwhile there are Americans who don't have any money for food or rent. This is all bullshit. I have never seen a government that doesn't give a shit about it's citizens.

I don't like her and honestly I think she has a few screws loose. Someone needs to give her a mental test.

Like Whoopie has said this is our money, so give it to us.

I can't believe that people in America are waiting for food. This is unacceptable. Meanwhile they have money and food. All her chocolate ice cream that she's showed the ladies on The View. She should have had a mental test back then. it's not funny at all when there are so many people trying to just live day by day.

What has happened to America?

After election day, I don't have much faith that things will get better.

Meanwhile, the corona virus still grows and we are over 216,000 dead.

7 hours ago, Jakey Styley said:

She's getting ready if Biden wins to use the 25th amendment on him.  That's when it'll be used.  Biden is a trojan horse.

1 hour ago, Silent Jay said:

Nothing on Hunter's emails? Twitter panicked massively and there is more to come.

Oh no!  Biden is done!  As people huddle in their homes because Trump has shit all over America’s response to the worldwide pandemic, the issue that will define this election are some emails from the candidate’s son about possible communications between Biden and a Ukrainian power company executive. Election over!

Do you think that Twitter and Facebook are taking this shit down because it was sourced from a member of Giuliani’s group that was labeled a Russian asset?  Maybe.

In any event, I wonder how Biden will make it rain in the remaining 20 days:

39 minutes ago, downzy said:

Oh no!  Biden is done!  As people huddle in their homes because Trump has shit all over America’s response to the worldwide pandemic, the issue that will define this election are some emails from the candidate’s son about possible communications between Biden and a Ukrainian power company executive. Election over!

Do you think that Twitter and Facebook are taking this shit down because it was sourced from a member of Giuliani’s group that was labeled a Russian asset?  Maybe.

In any event, I wonder how Biden will make it rain in the remaining 20 days:

You know who doesn’t have $400 million? :lol: 

• Haha 1

The world is on the edge of its seat hoping above hope that the undignified character that is Trump be voted out, is this likely or do you think for some absurd reason the American people will  bring him back?  I live in the UK where where we have our prime ministerial trouble, but politics aint what they used to be now that the right have claimed hearts and minds

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

To my point earlier, I really don’t see how Rudy’s “October surprise,” even if true, will move the needle at all. If we weren’t in the midst of a worldwide pandemic, then maybe. But the average American has far more to worry about then Hunter Biden’s emails. This also feels like a rehash of 2016, but the problem there is people have heard this song before. Trump needs something new; playing the hits won’t get people to care. 

2 minutes ago, Padme said:
Two Kamala Harris staffers tested positive. So she is cacelling all events. And I guess she would laid low for a while and get tested everyday or so

And Republicans mocked her for not appearing in person at the ACB hearings. Another example of one side taking things seriously and the other side acting like children. 

5 minutes ago, downzy said:

To my point earlier, I really don’t see how Rudy’s “October surprise,” even if true, will move the needle at all. If we weren’t in the midst of a worldwide pandemic, then maybe. But the average American has far more to worry about then Hunter Biden’s emails. This also feels like a rehash of 2016, but the problem there is people have heard this song before. Trump needs something new; playing the hits won’t get people to care. 

And Republicans mocked her for not appearing in person at the ACB hearings. Another example of one side taking things seriously and the other side acting like children. 

Well she is making information available for the whole world to see. Unlike those who mocked her

MBaqSY2M_bigger.jpg

Late last night, I learned a non-staff flight crew member & a member of my team tested positive for COVID. I wasn’t in close contact—as defined by the CDC—with either during the 2 days prior to their positive tests. I've had 2 negative tests this week & am not showing symptoms.
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread